carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Quidel Corporation is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Quidel Corporation will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Implementation Specialist - Eye Health (North Carolina / South Carolina) Companies Quidel Corporation in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 in Charlotte, NC begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Implementation Specialist - Eye Health (North Carolina / South Carolina) Companies Quidel Corporation in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Charlotte, NC. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Implementation Specialist - Eye Health (North Carolina / South Carolina) Companies Quidel Corporation in Charlotte, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Charlotte, NC below..
Implementation Specialist - Eye Health (North Carolina / South Carolina)Company Quidel Corporation
Location Charlotte, NC
Update 7 Day ago
The Implementation Specialist reports directly to the Director of Training and Clinical Applications is responsible for developing, delivering, and expanding training opportunities among key end users to ensure clinical acumen is achieved and that Quidel Eye Health product re-order occur on a regular basis. Train, and re-trains as necessary, practitioners and their staff in proper sample collection and test administration, giving perspective to field activities associated with growing all product lines. The Implementation Specialist also assists in developing and delivering strategic educational presentations to support current sales efforts and to influence healthcare practitioners. Works with all members of the domestic sales forces to aid in building programs for connecting with the medical community, coordinating with marketing personnel as appropriate. Under the direction and guidance of the Director information into the Company’s CRM in a timely manner, as well as engages in specific responsibilities assigned by the Director to support/partner with Quidel Eye Health stakeholders.
This is a field based position focusing on Metro areas in North Carolina and South Carolina. Ideal home office locations include the surrounding areas of Charlotte, Greensboro, Columbia, and Greensville. Travel requirements are 70% on average.
- Along with Director, prioritizes target customers for training and develops schedule to conduct training within established deadlines.
- Achieve or exceed training/shadowing activities and metrics for assigned accounts/territory.
- Partner with the Area Business Manager to establish working relationship with account stakeholders and decision makers within assigned accounts with the objective of driving adoption of testing with Quidel Eye Health current and future products.
- Perform routine shadowing in strategic accounts in order to expand testing utilization for various patient types.
- Carry out training strategy for assigned accounts to include their utilization of Quidel Eye Health’s portfolio of products and new product offerings with additional emphasis on a clinical and economic, reimbursement driven model.
- Implement instructor-led training content as well as story boards for electronic learning modules (WBT, CBT e-learning)
- Conduct training in a variety of formats to meet the needs of the end-user organization (train-the-trainer, classroom, coaching, shadowing, and patient identification.)
- Participation and attendance at important regional account functions including conventions, regional sales meetings that are relevant to all Quidel’s Eye Health Business.
- With Director establish measurement tools to evaluate training and program achievements and success, as well as determine impact to revenue generation resulting from increased reorders and new sales.
- Proactively serve as the focal point/liaison for assigned strategic customer issues related to product training with appropriate personnel within assigned accounts.
- Manage expense budget within corporate guidelines
- Initiate regular, consistent status update communications with supervisor and Area Business Manager
- Proactively communicate feedback on current market conditions - providing continuous feedback on market events, market trends or changes that affect Eye Health business.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; Registered Nurse with Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree desirable
COA, COT, COMT designation
5+ years of experience in Ophthalmology market, sales force and/or customer training in the medical device arena required.
Minimum 3 years of experience working in a clinical Ophthalmology setting with knowledge of office workflow/workups/industry technologies as well as the MD/OD relationship
Knowledge of Ocular Surface Disease
Demonstrated track record closing sales/accounts/upselling procedures
Knowledge of the selling process versus the detailing process
Proven ability to develop and deliver engaging and effective training curriculum to provide essential knowledge and enhance user adoption
Proficient in MS Office and in producing CBT presentations
Ability to understand complex technical or scientific information and effectively communicate it to other audience as needed.
Ability to develop, produce and deliver training presentations to clinical (including physicians) and non-clinical personnel
Ability to work at all levels of customer organizations
Self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to identify new, build, expand and leverage existing relationships
Ability to identify purchase decision-makers to solidify the sale and continuous product range
Ability to effectively respond to and bring to satisfactory resolution customer in a timely manner inquiries and concerns.
Before you apply, please make sure you share Quidel’s values. We pride ourselves on keeping these values in mind every day as we execute on goals and plan for the future. We are seeking employees who share the same mindset and commitment to be customer driven , focused on execution , and new product oriented . We succeed by being determined , optimistic team players .
Quidel is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.