carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. WellLife Network is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; WellLife Network can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Direct Support Professional 6AM-10AM!! Companies WellLife Network in Bayside, NY in January 2018 throughout Bayside, NY start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Direct Support Professional 6AM-10AM!! Companies WellLife Network in Bayside, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Bayside, NY. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Direct Support Professional 6AM-10AM!! Companies WellLife Network in Bayside, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Bayside, NY below..
Direct Support Professional 6AM-10AM!!Company WellLife Network
Location Bayside, NY
Update 5 Day ago
Position Summary : Provide all aspects of care to program participants to enable them to become independent and productive. Some knowledge of computers is needed.
Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalency diploma required. A valid New York State Driver’s License with 2 years of driving experience is required. Experience working with adults with intellectual/developmental or other behavioral health disabilities preferred.
- Ensures that all activities enhance and support each person’s social responsibility, independence, dignity and continued growth.
- Implements goals designed to maximize each person served with a level of independence, as determined by the IDT, including but not limited to: budgeting, grooming, nutritional planning, use of public transportation, and use of community resources, shopping and housekeeping.
- Must successfully complete and perform all techniques required in AMAP, SCIP, CPR and First Aid. Employment is conditional upon passing the exams for each course.
- Coordinates evacuation and ensures safety in actual emergencies and fire drills. Essential functions of this duty include: the ability to climb and descend fire escapes and assist others to do the same. This may include both verbal and physical prompting and the ability to perform first aid for the people served.
- Administers medication and/or monitors self-administration of medication as a certified AMAP. This includes documentation of the computerized EMAR (Electronic Medication Administration Record) system, where applicable. (This may not apply to relief staff).
- Responsible for crisis intervention and incident reporting procedures.
- Communicates relevant information to other staff and supervisor(s), verbally and in writing, (i.e., daily communication log, telephone log, incident reports, medication and behavior incident reports).
- Meets routinely with people served and the management team to review goal progress, identify participant needs and update program plans. Assists person in researching and obtaining community resources appropriate and applicable to their needs and goals.
- Assists person in planning and follow through on or escorts person evening and weekend recreational activities. Participates in moderate physical activities as part of recreation program.
- Assists in planning of daily activities and events. Provides training in ADL and other areas, performs these functions for people served requiring total support, specifically staff will perform all aspects of the task i.e., showering, shaving, toileting, hand washing.
- Attends all scheduled staff meetings, mandatory in-service training sessions, and assigned annual meetings within the residence and day program.
- Acts as a role model for people served in various settings/situations.
- Follows-up on any aftercare/recommendations for treatment. Escorts/accompanies people served as needed on appointments (medical, psychiatric, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time
- Bayside, NY
- High school or equivalent
- driving: 2 years