carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. WellLife Network is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, WellLife Network will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Direct Support Professional 6AM-10AM!! Companies WellLife Network in Bayside, NY in January 2018 in Bayside, NY begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Direct Support Professional 6AM-10AM!! Companies WellLife Network in Bayside, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Bayside, NY. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Direct Support Professional 6AM-10AM!! Companies WellLife Network in Bayside, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Bayside, NY below..
Direct Support Professional 6AM-10AM!!Company WellLife Network
Location Bayside, NY
Update 8 Day ago
Position Summary : Provide all aspects of care to program participants to enable them to become independent and productive. Some knowledge of computers is needed.
Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalency diploma required. A valid New York State Driver’s License with 2 years of driving experience is required. Experience working with adults with intellectual/developmental or other behavioral health disabilities preferred.
- Ensures that all activities enhance and support each person’s social responsibility, independence, dignity and continued growth.
- Implements goals designed to maximize each person served with a level of independence, as determined by the IDT, including but not limited to: budgeting, grooming, nutritional planning, use of public transportation, and use of community resources, shopping and housekeeping.
- Must successfully complete and perform all techniques required in AMAP, SCIP, CPR and First Aid. Employment is conditional upon passing the exams for each course.
- Coordinates evacuation and ensures safety in actual emergencies and fire drills. Essential functions of this duty include: the ability to climb and descend fire escapes and assist others to do the same. This may include both verbal and physical prompting and the ability to perform first aid for the people served.
- Administers medication and/or monitors self-administration of medication as a certified AMAP. This includes documentation of the computerized EMAR (Electronic Medication Administration Record) system, where applicable. (This may not apply to relief staff).
- Responsible for crisis intervention and incident reporting procedures.
- Communicates relevant information to other staff and supervisor(s), verbally and in writing, (i.e., daily communication log, telephone log, incident reports, medication and behavior incident reports).
- Meets routinely with people served and the management team to review goal progress, identify participant needs and update program plans. Assists person in researching and obtaining community resources appropriate and applicable to their needs and goals.
- Assists person in planning and follow through on or escorts person evening and weekend recreational activities. Participates in moderate physical activities as part of recreation program.
- Assists in planning of daily activities and events. Provides training in ADL and other areas, performs these functions for people served requiring total support, specifically staff will perform all aspects of the task i.e., showering, shaving, toileting, hand washing.
- Attends all scheduled staff meetings, mandatory in-service training sessions, and assigned annual meetings within the residence and day program.
- Acts as a role model for people served in various settings/situations.
- Follows-up on any aftercare/recommendations for treatment. Escorts/accompanies people served as needed on appointments (medical, psychiatric, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time
- Bayside, NY
- High school or equivalent
- driving: 2 years