carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Plan International USA is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Plan International USA can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Project Manager for Strategic Initiatives Companies Plan International USA in Washington, DC 20036 in January 2018 within Washington, DC 20036 begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Project Manager for Strategic Initiatives Companies Plan International USA in Washington, DC 20036 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Washington, DC 20036. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Project Manager for Strategic Initiatives Companies Plan International USA in Washington, DC 20036 in January 2018 January 2018 in Washington, DC 20036 below..
Project Manager for Strategic InitiativesCompany Plan International USA
Location Washington, DC 20036
Update 4 Day ago
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
PLAN INTERNATIONAL USA Plan International USA (Plan) is part of a global organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters, and partners to:
• Empower children, young people, and communities to make vital changes that tackle the root causes of discrimination against girls, exclusion and vulnerability.
• Drive change in practice and policy at local, national, and global levels through our reach, experience, and knowledge of the realities children face.
• Work with children and communities to prepare for and respond to crises and to overcome adversity.
• Support the safe and successful progression of children from birth to adulthood. We see clear links between fulfilling children’s rights, achieving gender equality, and ending child poverty. Every girl and boy has the right to be healthy, educated, protected, valued, and respected in their own community and beyond. We support these rights from birth to adulthood, working to ensure that girls and boys know their rights and have the skills, knowledge, and confidence to fulfil them. This approach inspires and empowers children and communities to create long-lasting change. In 2016, Plan was active in 71 countries, and our programs reached more than 32 million children, directly impacting almost 70 million people in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Program activities ranged from training health care workers and constructing health care facilities, to setting up water systems and building latrines, to working with children and families to improve early childhood care and development practices and outcomes. Plan International USA has two offices, located in Washington, DC and Warwick, Rhode Island. It is part of the global federation, Plan International, which is comprised of collaborative partnerships between 21 national offices and 51 country offices. Plan International USA is registered 501(c)(3) and has an independent Board of Directors. Members of the Board of Directors of Plan International USA also participate in global federation governance through membership on the federation’s Members’ Assembly and International Board. The Plan USA Program Team works in direct partnership with the Regional and Country Office staff contributing expertise in business development, program design and implementation. The Program Team helps to manage, monitor and evaluate all US-funded programs, as well as reporting back to donors on the progress of program initiatives.
The Project Manager for Strategic Initiatives is responsible for the project development life cycle
for several key initiatives in Plan International USA’s Strategic Plan. This position is located in
the Washington, D.C. office and reports to the Chief Operating Officer. The person in this role
will also work closely with members of the Plan International USA Executive Team, who serve
as Executive Sponsors of key projects.
As part of a five-year transformational strategic plan, Plan International USA has identified
several critical projects that will drive financial and programmatic results. These projects will
require integration of tasks across functional areas, clear business requirements and timelines,
and regular status reporting.
The Project Manager of Strategic Initiatives will manage all aspects of various projects of a
complex nature and/or medium size initiatives by assembling a project team, assigning
individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules
to ensure timely completion of project. S/he will identify critical capabilities, project resources,
budgets and critical path issues and reports to project sponsors, the project team, and the
• Manage multiple projects of medium-to-large size simultaneously, and their respective
project teams of varying sizes, complexity and backgrounds through the entire Project
Development Life Cycle.
• Establish and maintain project plans and project budgets, report progress as required,
generate risk assessments, escalate issues, and facilitate project review presentations.
• Develop presentation deliverables related to projects.
• Facilitate meetings related to projects.
• Work with a cross functional teams on assigning tasks, establishing project deliverables
and scheduling of those tasks and deliverables.
• Obtain approvals from primary stakeholder(s) and control project scope, priorities, and
• Contribute to thoughtful and creative discussions with project sponsor(s), stakeholders,
department and division management on strategic goals, resources, scheduling, plans
• Assist with the utilization of resources for project planning activities.
• Manage the day-to-day projects/logistics and the corresponding communication for each
• Manage project management reporting, including tracking each critical step, outcomes
and final deliverables.
• Develop, review, and revise project management processes to ensure all steps are
completed in an efficient manner.
• Provide an extremely high level of customer service to stakeholders.
• Manage a highly complex business calendar with a keen sense of prioritization and time
management to ensure maximum effectiveness of time use.
• Collect and consolidate management data/reports in order to track performance against
goals and corporate strategy.
• Exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems regarding
project, department or division-related work.
Education and Experience :
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Project Management, Business Administration or related field With 5-7 years of relevant experience, or
• MA/MBA with 3-5 years of relevant experience. (Analyst, project management, product management, business case reporting, financial models)
• Project Management Certification preferred
• Experience with executive level communication and presentations
• Multi-project management/portfolio management experience.
• Virtual collaboration capabilities
• Experience developing and delivering executive level presentations.
To Apply: https://www.planusa.org/careers