carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. The Geneva Foundation is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; The Geneva Foundation can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Program Manager-Sports Medicine (2017-1944) Companies The Geneva Foundation in West Point, NY in January 2018 within West Point, NY originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Program Manager-Sports Medicine (2017-1944) Companies The Geneva Foundation in West Point, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside West Point, NY. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Program Manager-Sports Medicine (2017-1944) Companies The Geneva Foundation in West Point, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in West Point, NY below..
Program Manager-Sports Medicine (2017-1944)Company The Geneva Foundation
Location West Point, NY
Update 8 Day ago
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VIA THIS DIRECT JOB LINK:
All About Us
The Keller Army Hospital Department of Orthopaedic Research at the United States Military Academy, West Point, NY, seeks a candidate, preferrably with a PhD in exercise science, biomechanics, athletic training or related life sciences field interested in a two-year practical research Fellowship in orthopaedic sports medicine as a program manager. Candidates should possess strong oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, project planning and management skills, and have notable leadership potential. Preference will be given to candidates who also have experience with clinical research in orthopaedics or a related field.
The research in which the Program Manager will participate will focus on three main areas including lower extremity injury prevention, post-traumatic osteoarthritis, and concussion assessment, management, and outcomes. Our research team also has several related projects that the Program Manager will have the opportunity to be involved with.
The Program Manager will serve as a contributing member of the multidisciplinary research team; participate in the planning and execution of the research; independently engage in academic/intellectual endeavors aligned with the research objectives; author or co-author research manuscripts and professional presentations; provides support for protocol adherence; regulatory and administrative oversight; and may assist in obtaining funding for research projects and writing grant proposals. The Program Manager will also have the opportunity to engage in guided and potentially independent research aligned with the Orthopaedic Research Department’s mission within the unique environment at Keller Army Hospital at West Point.
All About The Role
- Collaborate and assist the Principle Investigator, Co-Investigators, and research team in the performance of the research study
- Adhere to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), infection control procedures and rules and regulations pertaining to the research site
- Maintain detailed study and laboratory related records
- Provide day-to-day leadership enabling the program’s success
- Contribute to the drafting and submitting of abstracts, manuscripts, and reports for dissemination
- Prepare progress, interim, and final reports on research as required
- Analyze data and prepare results for presentation/dissemination
- Support allocation of appropriate resources
- Demonstrate proficiency in performing basic study related procedures as required
- Recruit, screen and enroll study subjects and ensure that all baseline and follow-up data collection are conducted in accordance with the IRB approved research protocol
- Maintain collaborative research environment between the Principal Investigator, Co-Investigators, the chain of command, other site personnel, research participants, The Geneva Foundation, and the funding organization
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of all research records
- Maintain and update files of all applicable regulatory documentation for IACUC or IRB (including protocols, approvals, amendments, modifications, etc.) as well as any communications with the sponsor or any other Federal or regulatory office
- Plan and facilitate individual and team meeting
- Present complex information effectively to a range of audiences
- Provide data management assistance
- Provide project close-out support
All About You
- Masters or PhD strongly preferred. MA/MS in exercise physiology, biochemistry, biology, chemistry or related life sciences field required
- 2-4 years experience in orthopedics, sports medicine, or related field preferred
- 1-2 years laboratory research and project management experience strongly desired
- Previous experience as a primary or co-investigator on research abstracts, presentations, and publications
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Experience with collection, processing, and storage of biological samples is required
- Experience with conducting ELISA tests is preferred
- Phlebotomy experience/certification preferred
- Knowledge of military system preferred
- Must be organized, attentive to detail, and possess a positive, friendly, and professional demeanor
- Detail oriented with the ability to think and work independently, plan efficiently, and provide effective leadership.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to gain support and achieve results
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities and available to interact with employees, team leaders, the chain of command, and key stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in fast-paced, high-pressured environment with strict deadlines and to manage multiple projects
- Computer skills including at least intermediate level experience with Excel and other Microsoft Office Software
- Proficiency with data analysis and management software preferred (e.g., SAS, STATA, SPSS, R)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
- orthopedics, sports medicine: 2 years