carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Drexel University College of Medicine is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Drexel University College of Medicine is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA in January 2018 throughout Philadelphia, PA begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Philadelphia, PA. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Philadelphia, PA below..
Administrative AssistantCompany Drexel University College of Medicine
Location Philadelphia, PA
Update 8 Day ago
Responsibilities also include registration of applicants for our Reserve course offerings into the BHE registration database.
All of these projects require meticulous maintenance of all files due to the requirements of our numerous accrediting bodies.
Work location is 4641 Roosevelt Boulevard, Phila., PA 19124
Position reports the Department Manager
Position is full time, 40 hours per week. This is a benefits eligible position.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Two or more years' experience working in a training environment or educational institution required.
3. Demonstrated ability to use Powerpoint at an advanced level required.
4. Incumbent must be well organized and required to adjust work assignments as needed in order to meet demands of the Division. Must be able to multi-task as well as prioritize tasks.
1. Excellent oral and communication skills.
2. Ability to independently organize, plan and prioritize.
3. Detail oriented, and self-motivated.
4. Ability to follow-through on projects independently
5. Demonstrate cultural competency.
6. Ability to track and bring closure to specific tasks, using self-check and editing methods to ensure that nothing is overlooked or left uncompleted.
7. Excellent understanding of office procedures, strong data management and computer skills required, including ability to learn new systems quickly and adapt current programs.
8. Ability to work within a variety of different administrative and managerial levels.
9. Highest level of diplomacy and confidentiality.
10. Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
1. Provides training information for faculty meetings.
1. Provides training information for faculty meetings.
2. Applies fees to registration records for Reserve courses, notifies registrants of non-payment, or cancellation of their registration.
3. Registers all applicants to our Reserve Course program.
4. Attends weekly department manager meetings.
5. Organizes and plans work activities in accordance with departmental objectives.
6. Complies with all University policies and procedures.
7. Handles all aspects of private trainings as well as Co-sponsorships from registration to issuing of CE certificates.
8. Support other administrative staff as needed
9. Provides customer service to our constituents when needed and ensures resolution of any concerns and complaints.
10. Provides training sites with all necessary setup and A/V needs and provides a guarantee to the training site one week prior to the event.
11. Makes hotel accommodations for all faculty trainers as required for various events.
12. Uses the registration format in EventsAir to register participants, and to provide a CE certificate at the completion of the event.
13. Provides support to the Department Manager as needed.
14. Files archive records of all completed curriculum.
15. Compiles weekly reports on all training activity for that week.
16. Provides phone coverage for the registration line.
17. Provides coverage for all business functions as needed.
18. Maintains confidentiality of work place information according to the policies and procedures of the Institution.
19. Maintains a safe work environment in the Office.
20. Performs any other tasks within the scope of personal qualifications for the effective and economic operations of the Institution.
21. Other duties as assigned
Supplemental Position Information
Drexel University offers an attractive benefits package including tuition remission, a generous retirement package with matching funds (up to 11 percent) and an opportunity to join a talented team of professionals directly helping the University achieve its record growth and quality reputation.
Background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment, after the job offer is made. Employment may not begin until the University accepts the results of the background investigation.
Drexel University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, welcomes individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and believes that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the University community and the educational and employment experience of its members. The University prohibits discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic. Please visit our website to view all University Policies and Workplace Postings.
Does this position interact with minors?
If yes, Please provide details
Commensurate with experience
(5) Full Time
Home Department Name
6401 Psychiatry Control
Friends Hospital, 4641 Roosevelt Blvd Phila PA 19124
Job Open Date
Job Close Date