carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Ineo, LLC is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Ineo, LLC is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as User Interface Software Developer Companies Ineo, LLC in Centennial, CO in January 2018 throughout Centennial, CO begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as User Interface Software Developer Companies Ineo, LLC in Centennial, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Centennial, CO. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as User Interface Software Developer Companies Ineo, LLC in Centennial, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Centennial, CO below..
User Interface Software DeveloperCompany Ineo, LLC
Location Centennial, CO
Update 7 Day ago
User Interface Software Developer
Location: Greenwood Village
Ineo Global Mobility Knowledge provides software products and services solutions to our customers in support of their business to manage the global mobility of their people. We are the premier provider of global mobility software and services. Ineo’s technology is used by some of the world’s largest relocation management companies and Fortune 500 corporations. For decades, companies facing tricky global mobility challenges have been turning to us for our pioneering mobility software, innovative financial solutions including business process outsourcing, and comprehensive tax services. Our core foundation is we put the customer first.
- Work with user experience (UX) designers in the creative design of web based UIs
- Develop and maintain UIs in our products
- Translate design images and mockups into deliverable product
- Analyze and resolve UI-related problems
- Engage in the research and development of tools and technologies which help us be more effective and efficient in the construction of our products
- Participate in the creation of front-end best practices and ensure they are followed
- Keep your finger on the pulse of new front-end technologies and advocate for their adoption
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent professional experience in the creation of world class customer facing UI
- 2+ years of experience with CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap / Material
- 3+ years of experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working websites. Experience using Adobe Photoshop for building websites: splicing images, image optimization, image sprites, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with front-end development practices: SMACSS/OOCSS, minification, concatenation, Firebug, Chrome DevTools, etc.
- 1+ years of experience with CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SCSS
- 1+ years of experience with web accessibility: tabindex, alt attributes, ARIA, section 508, etc.
- 1+ years of experience in an Agile working environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects but also to know when escalation is needed
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Addition Skills Desired
- Experience building UIs for multi lingual / localized web applications
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio environment
- Experience with responsive design frameworks, such as Bootstrap / Material
- Basic experience with C#, text, asp.net 4.5 and core 1.0
- Basic experience with version control systems
- Basic experience with XML and XSLT
- Basic experience in test-driven or behavior driven development implemented in common test frameworks (QUnit, Jasmin, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time