carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. NHS is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; NHS can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Drug and Alcohol Counselor / Therapist Companies NHS in Lansdale, PA 19446 in January 2018 within Lansdale, PA 19446 originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Drug and Alcohol Counselor / Therapist Companies NHS in Lansdale, PA 19446 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Lansdale, PA 19446. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Drug and Alcohol Counselor / Therapist Companies NHS in Lansdale, PA 19446 in January 2018 January 2018 in Lansdale, PA 19446 below..
Drug and Alcohol Counselor / TherapistCompany NHS
Location Lansdale, PA 19446
Update 8 Day ago
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader in the human services industry
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
Position Summary: Fee for Service substance abuse counselor position, providing individual and family intervention and treatment for individuals with primary substance abuse or co-occurring substance abuse/behavioral health diagnoses.
- Conducts intake assessments and makes referrals to appropriate levels of care when indicated
- Provides weekly counseling to individuals on case load
- Completes all DOH core training requirements
- Maintains 25 hours of continuing education annually per individual training plan
- Provides follow up to consumers transferred to other programs, per Policy and Procedure
- Completes treatment plans, progress notes, case consultations, after care/discharge planning for assigned case load
- Participates in supervision as scheduled
- Participated in training as scheduled/required
- Collaborates with program physician on lab results, progress and attendance in treatment
- Provide necessary case management and documentation as required
- Comply with all agency policies and procedures, OMH/DPW regulations, ODAP regulations and the Code o Ethics of professional discipline
- Comply with the CQI program requirements
- May perform other related duties when required or assigned.
Requisition Number: 28818
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Master's degree
- Addictions/Human Services
- Social Work
- Documented clinical experience within the field of addictions for no less than 6 months.
- Candidate must also have written documentation skills with ability to complete treatment planning using behavioral definitions of problem areas and measurability of goals
- Experience with:
- Urine Drug Screen
- Screening and Assessments
- Treatment Planning
- DOH regulations.
Evening and weekend shifts available
key words: substance abuse, therapist, therapy, counseling, addictions, addiction, detox, chemically dependent, chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, dually diagnosed, co-occurring disorder, counselor, social work worker, MICA, MISA, psychologist, LCSW, LSW, LPC, methadone
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled