carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC. is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC. will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Online Chat Representative Companies Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC. in Syracuse, NY in January 2018 inside Syracuse, NY begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Online Chat Representative Companies Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC. in Syracuse, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Syracuse, NY. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Online Chat Representative Companies Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC. in Syracuse, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Syracuse, NY below..
Online Chat RepresentativeCompany Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC.
Location Syracuse, NY
Update 8 Day ago
We are searching for talented individuals to join us as Sales/Chat representatives. We need passionate team players who can help us capture the energy and initiative needed to deliver amazing customer service each day. Our live chat portal is designed to help customers via live chat as they browse our website. As a Chat Representative you would be responsible for identifying customer needs and determining appropriate actions for resolution. You will be actively selling our services and assisting with customer inquiries/concerns such as order related questions, placing orders and refunds/returns.
- Respond to multiple inbound chats; gather and verify required information as appropriate.
- Identify current and prospective customer needs and determine appropriate solutions to resolve all issues and concerns as well as qualify leads and explain type of service or product offered that may be beneficial to the customer
- Communicate information and answer questions regarding current promotions
- Complete system documentation and tasks to assure follow through of appropriate actions.
- Leverage tools and processes (including prepared responses) appropriately.
- Strive to meet defined metrics for productivity, quality, and customer experience.
- Maintain thorough systems, network and product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- U.S. Citizen
- At a minimum, an individual must be able to type 35 WPM efficiently
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Ability to recognize consultative upsell/cross sell opportunities
- Ability to provide a high-level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, listening)
- Excellent research and customer service problem solving skills required
- Satisfactorily meeting job performance expectations for current position
- Experience with Word, Excel and Windows
Our Most Successful Team Members:
- Are customer-focused with a knack for problem solving.
- Have above average interpersonal communication skills.
- Are comfortable navigating a PC and basic applications.
- Enjoy working in a structured team environment.
- Have the ability to be flexible and can quickly adapt to changes in business needs and processes
Why work at iCare Gifting Solutions, LLC. :
- Base pay and a lucrative commission structure
- Paid training
- We are company that understand the importance of family and community
- Opportunity for advancement – Did you know that over 95% of our leaders started out as agents?
This is an opportunity to be a part of a company that delivers proven results and exceptional service. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Syracuse, NY
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year