carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC. is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC. will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Online Chat Representative Companies Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC. in Syracuse, NY in January 2018 throughout Syracuse, NY start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Online Chat Representative Companies Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC. in Syracuse, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Syracuse, NY. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Online Chat Representative Companies Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC. in Syracuse, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Syracuse, NY below..
Online Chat RepresentativeCompany Icare GIfting Solutions, LLC.
Location Syracuse, NY
Update 10 Day ago
We are searching for talented individuals to join us as Sales/Chat representatives. We need passionate team players who can help us capture the energy and initiative needed to deliver amazing customer service each day. Our live chat portal is designed to help customers via live chat as they browse our website. As a Chat Representative you would be responsible for identifying customer needs and determining appropriate actions for resolution. You will be actively selling our services and assisting with customer inquiries/concerns such as order related questions, placing orders and refunds/returns.
- Respond to multiple inbound chats; gather and verify required information as appropriate.
- Identify current and prospective customer needs and determine appropriate solutions to resolve all issues and concerns as well as qualify leads and explain type of service or product offered that may be beneficial to the customer
- Communicate information and answer questions regarding current promotions
- Complete system documentation and tasks to assure follow through of appropriate actions.
- Leverage tools and processes (including prepared responses) appropriately.
- Strive to meet defined metrics for productivity, quality, and customer experience.
- Maintain thorough systems, network and product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- U.S. Citizen
- At a minimum, an individual must be able to type 35 WPM efficiently
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Ability to recognize consultative upsell/cross sell opportunities
- Ability to provide a high-level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, listening)
- Excellent research and customer service problem solving skills required
- Satisfactorily meeting job performance expectations for current position
- Experience with Word, Excel and Windows
Our Most Successful Team Members:
- Are customer-focused with a knack for problem solving.
- Have above average interpersonal communication skills.
- Are comfortable navigating a PC and basic applications.
- Enjoy working in a structured team environment.
- Have the ability to be flexible and can quickly adapt to changes in business needs and processes
Why work at iCare Gifting Solutions, LLC. :
- Base pay and a lucrative commission structure
- Paid training
- We are company that understand the importance of family and community
- Opportunity for advancement – Did you know that over 95% of our leaders started out as agents?
This is an opportunity to be a part of a company that delivers proven results and exceptional service. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Syracuse, NY
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year