carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Mass Markets is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Mass Markets can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Call Center Representative II Companies Mass Markets in Iowa City, IA in January 2018 throughout Iowa City, IA start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Call Center Representative II Companies Mass Markets in Iowa City, IA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Iowa City, IA. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Call Center Representative II Companies Mass Markets in Iowa City, IA in January 2018 January 2018 in Iowa City, IA below..
Call Center Representative IICompany Mass Markets
Location Iowa City, IA
Update 4 Day ago
Here at Mass Markets, we keep things light. We believe our team is at it's best when they’re happy which is why the environment here is so electric. With Mass Markets you’ll earn commission on top of your hourly wage as well as earning cash and prizes daily contests. Our paid training will make you an expert in Fortune 500 products and state of the art communications technology. After one year, ALL employees at Mass Markets, across every position, earn an employee stock contract!
WANTED: FUN, BOLD & MOTIVATED TEAM MEMBERS!
This is a rare opportunity to share in the vision and success of a growing company. We are a rapidly growing company so if you are interested in growing your career, this is a great place to start. Employees looking to move up into operations, marketing, account management, IT, client service,reporting & analytics, business intelligence, training, employee development, recruiting and quality assurance roles have a multiple paths for advancement. From our executive team and through the ranks, almost everyone at Mass Markets started in a front line position just like you! This is a job that will keep you engaged, smiling and earning more money every year . In addition to all that, check out some of the other benefits of working at Mass Markets!
Think you’ve got the goods? Pull up a chair and let’s get started. We don’t believe dry and drawn out interview processes. Our application is quick and easy to complete online and our talent team enjoys meeting and interacting with new applicants!
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES WHAT IS A CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE II AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
In this role, you will be responsible for handling outbound sales inquiries using state-of-the-art contact center technology and customer experience methodology. You will also be responsible for taking incoming calls from our customers and providing world class customer service. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level sales representatives are responsible for the following tasks.
- Listen to and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade customers
- Explain and position products and process when interacting with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE WORKING AT MASS MARKETS?
- You enjoy talking to people and helping them resolve any frustrations they may be facing
- Problem solving gets you excited
- You are money motivated, you like getting paid more for doing more
- You’re a quick learner and thrive on change
- You have experience in entry level customer facing positions such as retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or administrative office roles where you liked interacting with customers
- You love talking; people even say you should get paid for talking (perfect fit!)
LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Great! Here are the qualifications for a Call Center Representative:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
As a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
For more information visit www.massmarkets.com