carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Louisiana Public Health Institute is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Louisiana Public Health Institute is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Project Coordinator Companies Louisiana Public Health Institute in New Orleans, LA 70112 in January 2018 within New Orleans, LA 70112 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Project Coordinator Companies Louisiana Public Health Institute in New Orleans, LA 70112 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with New Orleans, LA 70112. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Project Coordinator Companies Louisiana Public Health Institute in New Orleans, LA 70112 in January 2018 January 2018 in New Orleans, LA 70112 below..
Project CoordinatorCompany Louisiana Public Health Institute
Location New Orleans, LA 70112
Update 4 Day ago
Position Summary The Project Coordinator will work cross-functionally to support daily functions of REACHnet. This position will work closely with internal staff and staff members of external partner systems. The Project Coordinator will report to the Informatics Manager, REACHnet.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of professional experience in a public health, research, health system, business, information technology, or education environment; OR
- Master’s Degree in public health, information systems, computer science, or a related field.
- Assist in the design of applications and systems under development by the REACHnet Informatics Core;
- Plan and maintain meetings agendas and minutes both internally and with external partners related to the Informatics Core activities and projects;
- Provide technical assistance to staff and partners as needed for the multiple components of the REACHnet Pragmatic Trial App Suite, including the Monitoring Utility, Mapping Utility, PHI Retrieval Utility, Audit Utility, Patient App, Researcher App, and Command Center;
- Document and write procedures, manuals, and technical policies as required for the systems developed and maintained by REACHnet;
- Assist with obtaining miscellaneous documentation required for proposals and other business documents:
- Internal and external letters of support
- Review and edit documents and materials for readability and correctness.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Informatics Manager, REACHnet Director, Informatics Director, leadership, or other staff.
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare research information systems
- Experience with software programming languages and web technologies
- Strong organizational skills
- Editing and revision skills
- Ability to maintain multiple calendars and problem solve scheduling challenges
- Ability to think proactively and function independently and must be able to work well in a team
- Ability to maintain a highly detail-oriented approach while maintaining an appreciation of the long-term goals and objectives of the project
- Proven and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with individuals and groups from diverse backgrounds in research settings
- Ability to learn new subject areas quickly
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, HTML, clinical research systems, and the use of the Internet
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence
- Champions and manages change
- Assures quality and impact
- Applies systems thinking
A competitive benefits package is offered to all LPHI full-time staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer