carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Waters Corporation is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Waters Corporation is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Principal LC/MS Systems Specialist Companies Waters Corporation in Texas in January 2018 in Texas begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Principal LC/MS Systems Specialist Companies Waters Corporation in Texas in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Texas. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Principal LC/MS Systems Specialist Companies Waters Corporation in Texas in January 2018 January 2018 in Texas below..
Principal LC/MS Systems SpecialistCompany Waters Corporation
Update 6 Day ago
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success
- Provide extensive technical support and system level troubleshooting
- Manage and drive resolution for challenging customer situations in conjunction with the Field Service Engineer
- Manage customer expectations, by communicating work performed and providing follow up plan if needed
- Act as a coach and systems expert for our Field Service Engineers
- Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed
- Deliver system level or advanced level training at customer sites or Waters training facilities as required.
- Manage service inventory according to Waters policies
- Issue field service reports on a daily basis to document work performed
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and customers' application demands
- Provide support to all Waters business units across the Americas, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Demo Labs, Software, and Development as required
- Produce technical documents and presentation for training and trouble shooting
- Work with Sales team in respect to identifying future business development opportunities and needs for Waters solutions
- Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times
- BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field. Advanced degrees preferred but no required
- 5 years plus years experience with Waters’ product suite (LC, LC/MS, HPLC/UPLC, GC, GC/MS, Informatics) conducting advanced installation, troubleshooting and support
- Valid Driver's License and passport in good standing is mandatory
- Understanding of the scientific application workflow along with the scientific software systems (CDS, SDMS, LIM, ELN)
- Weekly overnight travel both domestic or international as required
Key Words service, install, maintenance, support, customer, chemistry, problem solve, communication