carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Waters Corporation is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Waters Corporation is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Principal LC/MS Systems Specialist Companies Waters Corporation in Texas in January 2018 within Texas begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Principal LC/MS Systems Specialist Companies Waters Corporation in Texas in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Texas. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Principal LC/MS Systems Specialist Companies Waters Corporation in Texas in January 2018 January 2018 in Texas below..
Principal LC/MS Systems SpecialistCompany Waters Corporation
Update 9 Day ago
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success
- Provide extensive technical support and system level troubleshooting
- Manage and drive resolution for challenging customer situations in conjunction with the Field Service Engineer
- Manage customer expectations, by communicating work performed and providing follow up plan if needed
- Act as a coach and systems expert for our Field Service Engineers
- Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed
- Deliver system level or advanced level training at customer sites or Waters training facilities as required.
- Manage service inventory according to Waters policies
- Issue field service reports on a daily basis to document work performed
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and customers' application demands
- Provide support to all Waters business units across the Americas, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Demo Labs, Software, and Development as required
- Produce technical documents and presentation for training and trouble shooting
- Work with Sales team in respect to identifying future business development opportunities and needs for Waters solutions
- Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times
- BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field. Advanced degrees preferred but no required
- 5 years plus years experience with Waters’ product suite (LC, LC/MS, HPLC/UPLC, GC, GC/MS, Informatics) conducting advanced installation, troubleshooting and support
- Valid Driver's License and passport in good standing is mandatory
- Understanding of the scientific application workflow along with the scientific software systems (CDS, SDMS, LIM, ELN)
- Weekly overnight travel both domestic or international as required