carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Troy Boys and Girls Club is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Troy Boys and Girls Club is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Food Service Coordinator Companies Troy Boys and Girls Club in Troy, NY 12180 in January 2018 with Troy, NY 12180 begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Food Service Coordinator Companies Troy Boys and Girls Club in Troy, NY 12180 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Troy, NY 12180. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Food Service Coordinator Companies Troy Boys and Girls Club in Troy, NY 12180 in January 2018 January 2018 in Troy, NY 12180 below..
Food Service CoordinatorCompany Troy Boys and Girls Club
Location Troy, NY 12180
Update 6 Day ago
Job Description: Food Service Coordinator
TITLE: Food Service Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Food Service
REPORTS TO: Site Director
NON-EXEMPT Position Summary:
This position involves responsibility for organizing and performing a wide variety of administrative functions at the Troy Boys & Girls Club Food Program. The Food Program operates according to CACFP guidelines to provide hundreds of meals for children at after-school programs in the Capital Region. The Food Service Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the Food Program operations, staff, and recordkeeping.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinates food delivery program, including but not limited to: menu planning, food preparation, serving meals and ensuring proper cleanup following meals and snacks
- Responsible for implementing CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program) or SFSP (Summer Food Service Program) guidelines and procedures.
- Assures that meals are served and recorded according to CACFP guidelines.
- Communicate with and respond to the needs of site staff to ensure meal service goes smoothly (via email, phone, and on-site visits)
- Trains, schedules and provides supervision for Food Program staff and volunteers
- Develops and implements guidelines for the Food Program to improve program efficiency and functioning
- Coordinates with Achievements Daycare, Teen Program, and special events at club to provide food for these programs
- Communicate with Club leadership team regarding scheduling, club events, etc
- Maintains food pantry inventory including placing orders with vendors (i.e. Sysco, Ginsbergs, Driscolls, Sycaway Creamery and the Regional Food Bank,).
- Rotates, stocks and cleans shelves, refrigerators and freezers as needed.
- Keeps all food storage areas and kitchens clean and free of clutter and debris
- All other duties as assigned.
The right candidate will have experience supervising volunteers or working within a non-profit organization. Skills in verbal and written communication and the ability to plan and organize multiple work tasks as well as good interpersonal communication skills are essential. Must be flexible, able to work independently and in a team settings, and be able to keep deadlines and enforce regulations. Must be comfortable with math for purposes of ordering correct quantities and fulfilling meal pattern requirements.
Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalency, Associates or Bachelors preferred.
Must have basic knowledge of word processing software, data entry and Microsoft Excel, and Google Drive.
S* *upervisory Responsibility
Supervises food program staff (cooks, drivers, maintenance) and volunteers
Employee will primarily be working at the Club food preparation space, in the kitchen or office; however, the coordinator may need to leave the building for site visits, meetings, special events, etc. Will be required to work a flexible schedule consisting of some evenings and weekends.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. There will be some lifting, carrying, unloading and moving of food products involved. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent