carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Quest Diagnostics is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Quest Diagnostics is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Rep, Client Service I - (Evening Shift) - San Clemente CA Companies Quest Diagnostics in San Clemente, CA 92673 in January 2018 with San Clemente, CA 92673 begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Rep, Client Service I - (Evening Shift) - San Clemente CA Companies Quest Diagnostics in San Clemente, CA 92673 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within San Clemente, CA 92673. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Rep, Client Service I - (Evening Shift) - San Clemente CA Companies Quest Diagnostics in San Clemente, CA 92673 in January 2018 January 2018 in San Clemente, CA 92673 below..
Rep, Client Service I - (Evening Shift) - San Clemente CACompany Quest Diagnostics
Location San Clemente, CA 92673
Update 8 Day ago
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Rep, Client Service I - (Evening Shift) - San Clemente CA.
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday, 2am - 10:30pm, 40 Hours a Week
Weekend Rotation: Saturday Regular Shift
- Salary dependent upon experience
Handle all inbound customer contacts received by telephone, electronically, in writing and in person. Troubleshoot inquiries. Follow-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately. Place outbound calls to clients in accordance with call log procedures and policies.
- Handles all customer inquiries received by telephone, fax, or email regarding reporting of patient results, inquiries of tests and services, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide superior service
- Report laboratory results to clients and patients using established protocols
- Document reporting or call history in required format and maintain complete and accurate records
- Contact the client to resolve routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting
- Report client concerns using established protocols
- Provides education and guidance to clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes.
- Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured
- Escalates issues as appropriate using established protocols
- Leads by example in demonstrating “gold standards” behaviors
- Perform other duties as required to meet the customer requirements
Education Preferred: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Work Experience: Previous medical or customer service background preferred
- Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills. Able to speak the English language clearly and effectively communicate to caller and peer group
- Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong Problem Solving skills
- Demonstrated composure in stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to follow company and department policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to operate basic office equipment and utilize proficient computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated Integrity and a commitment to values
- Must be able to multi- task
- Minimum typing skill of 40 wpm
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift 25 pounds
- Accurate identification and clarification of client or patient request.
- Appropriate escalation of issues that are beyond skills or scope of CSR.
- Determination of appropriate response to client inquiries and complaints.
- Creation of complete and accurate documentation of all interactions.
- Suggestions for process improvements related to department operations or client concerns.
After clicking the button at the top or bottom of the page to Submit, applicants will answer a series of questions and upload or enter resume information. After submitting for this job opening, watch your email inbox (and spam filter). Applicants are sent an email inviting them to complete a required online interactive evaluation, to demonstrate knowledge and abilities, and allow Quest Diagnostics to learn more about them.
If you need assistance with the online application or have questions about the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 262-439-1939.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. Quest Diagnostics does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in completing an employment application please email QDJobs@questdiagnostics.com or call 262-439-1939 for assistance or an accommodation .