carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Allied Universal is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Allied Universal is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Temporary Hospital Security Lobby/Receptionist Companies Allied Universal in Winter Haven, FL in January 2018 with Winter Haven, FL begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Temporary Hospital Security Lobby/Receptionist Companies Allied Universal in Winter Haven, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Winter Haven, FL. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Temporary Hospital Security Lobby/Receptionist Companies Allied Universal in Winter Haven, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Winter Haven, FL below..
Temporary Hospital Security Lobby/ReceptionistCompany Allied Universal
Location Winter Haven, FL
Update 8 Day ago
Job DescriptionAllied Universal is currently seeking a Lobby/Receptionist at our local branch office to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties for branch staff.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages;
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit;
- Assist candidates with employment applications and other pre-employment paperwork as required or needed;
- Assist with personnel file maintenance following corporate HR guidelines;
- Assist with WinTeam data entry and file maintenance as directed by Human Resource staff;
- Assist with guard card license reporting processes for new hires and perform weekly guard card audit reports as directed by Human Resource staff;
- Maintain office supplies and organization of office in general;
- May assist Human Resource Coordinator to maintain uniform program, including measuring and ordering initial uniforms, tracking issuance to existing personnel, collection of uniforms, and request for issuance of uniform refunds;
- Assist with various administrative duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or Branch Staff.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. 3-4 years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required;
- Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems a strong plus.
ClosingAllied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.