carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Southeast Missouri State University is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Southeast Missouri State University is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Gift Processing Specialist - University Advancement Companies Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO in January 2018 in Cape Girardeau, MO begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Gift Processing Specialist - University Advancement Companies Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Cape Girardeau, MO. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Gift Processing Specialist - University Advancement Companies Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO in January 2018 January 2018 in Cape Girardeau, MO below..
Gift Processing Specialist - University AdvancementCompany Southeast Missouri State University
Location Cape Girardeau, MO
Update 5 Day ago
- Processes all gifts, sponsorships, grants, registrations, and other payments received through cash, checks, credit cards and other giving methods
- Handles the daily deposit for all gifts received
- Posts all pledges and sends monthly pledge reminders
- Processes application forms to obtain funds from corporate matching gift programs
- Reports to individuals and family members of memorial and honor gifts received
- Assists with coordination and operation of all financial aspects of fundraising activities and events management
- Prepares reports for all gifts and pledges
- Enters data for new and updated donor information
- Provides assistance to the University Advancement Services staff as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years experience in data entry, bookkeeping, banking, or related field
- Proficient knowledge of database systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel (testing required by review date)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Evidence of the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Evidence of strong analytical and technical aptitude with an attention to detail
- Evidence of strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of customer service
- Demonstrated commitment to a diverse work environment, including working with multi-cultural populations and an understanding of, and sensitivity to, issues affecting women and minorities
Required Information & Deadline:
Application Deadline: To ensure full consideration, application materials must be received by September 29, 2017. The position is available immediately and will remain open until filled.
Required Information: To apply, submit the following items online by clicking on the APPLY button at the top of the page:
- Letter of interest addressing position requirements
- Current resume
- Name and contact information of three professional references
For full consideration, Microsoft Office testing is required to be completed within the past year and by the deadline date listed above. To schedule the Microsoft Office skills tests, please call Testing Services at (573) 651-2836. Or, proof of Microsoft Office Specialist Certification can be submitted in place of required testing.
University Facts: Southeast Missouri State University is a comprehensive regional state university with seven colleges and schools, 12,000 students, and a faculty and staff of over 1,100. Southeast, a moderately selective institution, offers baccalaureate, masters and specialist degrees, and participates in joint doctoral programs with the University of Missouri. Cape Girardeau, a historic city overlooking the Mississippi River, is the hub of a thriving county with a population of approximately 71,000. Serving a region of more than 500,000 people, it is the largest center for retail, medical, manufacturing, communications, and cultural activities between St. Louis and Memphis.