carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Southeast Missouri State University is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Southeast Missouri State University is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Gift Processing Specialist - University Advancement Companies Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO in January 2018 in Cape Girardeau, MO begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Gift Processing Specialist - University Advancement Companies Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Cape Girardeau, MO. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Gift Processing Specialist - University Advancement Companies Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO in January 2018 January 2018 in Cape Girardeau, MO below..
Gift Processing Specialist - University AdvancementCompany Southeast Missouri State University
Location Cape Girardeau, MO
Update 8 Day ago
- Processes all gifts, sponsorships, grants, registrations, and other payments received through cash, checks, credit cards and other giving methods
- Handles the daily deposit for all gifts received
- Posts all pledges and sends monthly pledge reminders
- Processes application forms to obtain funds from corporate matching gift programs
- Reports to individuals and family members of memorial and honor gifts received
- Assists with coordination and operation of all financial aspects of fundraising activities and events management
- Prepares reports for all gifts and pledges
- Enters data for new and updated donor information
- Provides assistance to the University Advancement Services staff as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years experience in data entry, bookkeeping, banking, or related field
- Proficient knowledge of database systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel (testing required by review date)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Evidence of the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Evidence of strong analytical and technical aptitude with an attention to detail
- Evidence of strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of customer service
- Demonstrated commitment to a diverse work environment, including working with multi-cultural populations and an understanding of, and sensitivity to, issues affecting women and minorities
Required Information & Deadline:
Application Deadline: To ensure full consideration, application materials must be received by September 29, 2017. The position is available immediately and will remain open until filled.
Required Information: To apply, submit the following items online by clicking on the APPLY button at the top of the page:
- Letter of interest addressing position requirements
- Current resume
- Name and contact information of three professional references
For full consideration, Microsoft Office testing is required to be completed within the past year and by the deadline date listed above. To schedule the Microsoft Office skills tests, please call Testing Services at (573) 651-2836. Or, proof of Microsoft Office Specialist Certification can be submitted in place of required testing.
University Facts: Southeast Missouri State University is a comprehensive regional state university with seven colleges and schools, 12,000 students, and a faculty and staff of over 1,100. Southeast, a moderately selective institution, offers baccalaureate, masters and specialist degrees, and participates in joint doctoral programs with the University of Missouri. Cape Girardeau, a historic city overlooking the Mississippi River, is the hub of a thriving county with a population of approximately 71,000. Serving a region of more than 500,000 people, it is the largest center for retail, medical, manufacturing, communications, and cultural activities between St. Louis and Memphis.