carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Anthem, Inc. is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Anthem, Inc. is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Customer Care Representative I/II/III Companies Anthem, Inc. in Mason, OH in January 2018 throughout Mason, OH begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Customer Care Representative I/II/III Companies Anthem, Inc. in Mason, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Mason, OH. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Customer Care Representative I/II/III Companies Anthem, Inc. in Mason, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Mason, OH below..
Customer Care Representative I/II/IIICompany Anthem, Inc.
Location Mason, OH
Update 9 Day ago
Customer Care Representative I
Have a passion for helping others? Like to make a difference? Our call center truly helps our members solve problems!!
What will my day look like?
We have amazing customers and when they need help with anything – they contact you! You may assist a customer to find the right doctor for them or their family, solve a claim concern, or help them understand their benefits. Every time a customer calls with a question or concern, you guide them through.
- Here’s what a typical day may look like:
- Most of your time is on the phone helping members and using computer-based resources to help retrieve information. Don’t like reading off scripts? We don’t either. We help you deliver excellent service to our members without needing a script.
- You are the caring problem solver for our members
- Maintaining a positive relationship with our members to help them with whatever challenges they are facing
- Look at data to help advise our members on the next course of action
- Place follow-up calls or emails routinely
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry
- You’ll start off with an extensive training program where you’ll be provided all the information you need
- Training includes working in the actual call center area to help you succeed right away
- Once you leave training and join your team and manager, you will take calls that best match your skill sets
- If you want to grow, our managers give you opportunities to increase your skill sets and take more complex calls
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of our goals weekly
- Our call center helps people with real healthcare challenges and you’ll get the opportunity to help people after your training
- We offer a competitive bi-weekly salary as well as an incentive plan – which if you are successful in your role, will be paid on a quarterly basis
- We offer education reimbursement assistance and an opportunity to earn your degree through our College for America program
- This role is truly the backbone of our organization and gives you a true opportunity for growth within a Fortune 40 company
What qualifications do I need to have?
- Excited and passionate about helping solve problems – you don’t need to have a healthcare background to apply
- Be curious about our members needs with a sincere satisfaction in providing high level of service
- A strong communicator with good listening and computer skills and the ability to be empathetic and helpful.
- Easy to work with and a positive attitude toward resolving different challenges throughout the day
- Enthusiasm to work with customers on complex issues and a desire to finding resolutions
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- Here’s what a typical day may look like: