carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Anthem, Inc. is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Anthem, Inc. is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Customer Care Representative I/II/III Companies Anthem, Inc. in Mason, OH in January 2018 with Mason, OH begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Customer Care Representative I/II/III Companies Anthem, Inc. in Mason, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Mason, OH. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Customer Care Representative I/II/III Companies Anthem, Inc. in Mason, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Mason, OH below..
Customer Care Representative I/II/IIICompany Anthem, Inc.
Location Mason, OH
Update 6 Day ago
Customer Care Representative I
Have a passion for helping others? Like to make a difference? Our call center truly helps our members solve problems!!
What will my day look like?
We have amazing customers and when they need help with anything – they contact you! You may assist a customer to find the right doctor for them or their family, solve a claim concern, or help them understand their benefits. Every time a customer calls with a question or concern, you guide them through.
- Here’s what a typical day may look like:
- Most of your time is on the phone helping members and using computer-based resources to help retrieve information. Don’t like reading off scripts? We don’t either. We help you deliver excellent service to our members without needing a script.
- You are the caring problem solver for our members
- Maintaining a positive relationship with our members to help them with whatever challenges they are facing
- Look at data to help advise our members on the next course of action
- Place follow-up calls or emails routinely
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry
- You’ll start off with an extensive training program where you’ll be provided all the information you need
- Training includes working in the actual call center area to help you succeed right away
- Once you leave training and join your team and manager, you will take calls that best match your skill sets
- If you want to grow, our managers give you opportunities to increase your skill sets and take more complex calls
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of our goals weekly
- Our call center helps people with real healthcare challenges and you’ll get the opportunity to help people after your training
- We offer a competitive bi-weekly salary as well as an incentive plan – which if you are successful in your role, will be paid on a quarterly basis
- We offer education reimbursement assistance and an opportunity to earn your degree through our College for America program
- This role is truly the backbone of our organization and gives you a true opportunity for growth within a Fortune 40 company
What qualifications do I need to have?
- Excited and passionate about helping solve problems – you don’t need to have a healthcare background to apply
- Be curious about our members needs with a sincere satisfaction in providing high level of service
- A strong communicator with good listening and computer skills and the ability to be empathetic and helpful.
- Easy to work with and a positive attitude toward resolving different challenges throughout the day
- Enthusiasm to work with customers on complex issues and a desire to finding resolutions
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- Here’s what a typical day may look like: