carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Academy of Art University is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Academy of Art University will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as International Admissions Specialist---Bilingual Companies Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 in San Francisco, CA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as International Admissions Specialist---Bilingual Companies Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout San Francisco, CA. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as International Admissions Specialist---Bilingual Companies Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in San Francisco, CA below..
International Admissions Specialist---BilingualCompany Academy of Art University
Location San Francisco, CA
Update 5 Day ago
- Interact with international prospects and assist them in becoming onsite registered students at the Academy of Art University
- Manage all entering undergraduate and graduate international applications for all school enrollment semesters, coding the process in the appropriate information system
- Assist students in completing the application process, coordinating the processing of the USCIS form, I-20 and also, the receipt of official school transcripts, financial documents and any other required documents so that the I-20 form can be processed quickly
- Educate and advise international students on all USCIS rules and regulations pertaining to F-1 status
- Stay current with the latest immigration laws necessary for transfer or initial residency
- Work closely with the Housing Department, Academic departments, Student Services, Academy Resource Center, ESL Department, Accounts Receivable, Graduate School, Records, Campus Tour Department, Student Activities, Business Services and IT, to facilitate the new student’s successful enrollment
- Interact professionally with a wide array of people including prospects, applicants, students, parents or relatives and staff
- Assist with and participate in the International Student Check-In/Orientation as needed
- Be highly organized, present a professional image, understand and demonstrate time management skills, possess a strong work ethic and good customer service, and be able to discuss not only the philosophy of learning at the Academy of Art University but also the academic and support programs offered to international students
- Be reliable, responsible and a team player so that the international team can reach its goals
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin
- Experience working with International students/student visas required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal/ written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with prospective students
- Must be able to present Academy of Art University policies and curriculum in an accurate, compliant and professional manner
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet challenges head-on
- PeopleSoft and SalesForce experience a plus
- Must be available for a Tuesday – Saturday work Schedule
Academy of Art University offers employees' health insurance, 401K Plan, paid vacation and holidays, and a commuter program. In addition we offer the following unique advantages: a tuition-free undergraduate class, health & wellness programs, access to University gym/pool & athletic games, and participation in various events such as our film festival, fashion show and gallery auctions.
Academy of Art University is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered regardless of age, Aids or HIV positive status, marital status, domestic partnership, medical condition or genetic characteristics, race or national origin, pregnancy, religion, sex, gender identity, gender or sexual orientation, name change, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran status or other status protected by federal, state, local or other law . Equal access to the hiring process, services, and employment is available to all persons. Applicants requiring accommodations to the application and/or interview process should contact the Human Resources Manager by calling 415-274-2222. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.