carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Rumpke is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Rumpke is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Administrative Assistant - Customer Service Companies Rumpke in Circleville, OH in January 2018 within Circleville, OH begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Administrative Assistant - Customer Service Companies Rumpke in Circleville, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Circleville, OH. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Administrative Assistant - Customer Service Companies Rumpke in Circleville, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Circleville, OH below..
Administrative Assistant - Customer ServiceCompany Rumpke
Location Circleville, OH
Update 8 Day ago
Administrative Assistant is responsible for daily office functions to assist the Circleville facility. Will provide customer service to all walk-in guests, as well as perform a variety of administrative tasks. The hours and level of responsibility may vary by location or line of business.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Perform tasks in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determines nature of business, has them sign-in as needed, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Provides customer service to all walk-in customers, taking payments, general service/account questions and communication of any necessary issues or changes to Customer Service Manager/Supervisor.
- Receives daily mail and internal correspondence for distribution.
- Responsible for daily balance of all monies received (cash, check, credit card)
- Provides and maintains all refunds to credit cards and processes and reviews general refunds on customer accounts.
- Prepare miscellaneous cash receipts deposits and maintain related spreadsheet and book.
- Process daily DA/DB/CO container reports for Columbus and Circleville districts.
- Process compactor billing for entire market.
- Answer phones promptly and courteously utilizing company procedures.
- Receive and respond professionally and courteously to all external/internal customer inquiries.
- Handles all GL coding on invoices for accounts payable.
- Handles purchasing along with create/receive purchase orders.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere with a culture of respect for others.
- Weekly payroll submission to corporate payroll department.
- Assists with annual DOT reviews related to all drivers under DOT program/position.
- Assist on all candidate and new hire processes (paperwork, pre-employment, hire, paperwork processing)
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and telephone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be personable and courteous with a neat, professional appearance.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word; AS400 experience, a plus.
- Possess good skills operating a 10 key calculator.
- Must possess excellent customer service and data entry skills.
- General knowledge of office functions.
- Must work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Must be able to react well under pressure and treat others with respect.
- Waste industry experience, a plus.
- Ability to work occasional overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous office experience preferred.
- Office environment.
- Prolonged sitting and repetitive motions performed answering phone and working on computer.