carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. A Complete Care Support Services is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; A Complete Care Support Services is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Bilingual QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associate) Companies A Complete Care Support Services in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 within Las Vegas, NV begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Bilingual QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associate) Companies A Complete Care Support Services in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Las Vegas, NV. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Bilingual QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associate) Companies A Complete Care Support Services in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 January 2018 in Las Vegas, NV below..
Bilingual QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associate)Company A Complete Care Support Services
Location Las Vegas, NV
Update 7 Day ago
BILINGUAL QUALIFIED MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATE (QMHA)
**Must be linked through Nevada Medicaid as QMHA**
Case Manager Case management services are services which assist an individual in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, and other supportive services. Case Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assessment and periodic reassessment of individual needs, to determine the need for any medical, educational, social or other services.
- Development (and periodic revision) of a specific, person-centered care plan based on the information collected through the assessment.
- Referral and related activities (such as scheduling appointments for the recipient) to help the individual obtain needed services to address identified needs and achieve goals specified in the care plan.
- Monitoring and follow-up which may involve either face-to-face or telephone contact, at least annually.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) Provider PSR services are RMH interventions designed to reduce psychosocial dysfunction (i.e., interpersonal cognitive, behavioral development, etc.) and restore recipients to their highest level of functioning. PSR services target psychological functioning within a variety of social settings. PSR providers are expected to be familiar with interventions including but not limited to:
- Behavior management
- Social competency
- Problem identification and resolution
- Effective communication
- Moral reasoning
- Identity and emotional intimacy
- Life goals
- Sense of humor
All providers are expected to:
- Engage in activities that utilize interventions designed to help the individual obtain needed skills and achieve goals as specified in the treatment plan.
- Participates in treatment planning for each client, completes progress notes and discharge plans in a timely fashion.
- Documents all client related interactions - documentation must meet current standards and policies.
- Treats client and their families with respect and dignity; provides emotional support.
- Is emotionally and mentally stable to work with the clients; models self-care skills; and assists clients in meeting their goals.
- Consults other departments, as appropriate, to provide for an interdisciplinary approach to the client's needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and functions under stressful situations.
- Complies with agency policies and procedures and safety management requirements.
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have sufficient language skills and ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of a wide range of psychosocial, cognitive and /or developmental disorders.
- Ability to visually observe client needs.
- Possess the ability to work productively and effectively.
If interested, please respond with updated resume.
**Must be linked through Nevada Medicaid as QMHA**
Job Type: Contract
- Las Vegas, NV
- QMHA: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- QMHA status through NV Medicaid