carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. A Complete Care Support Services is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; A Complete Care Support Services is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Bilingual QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associate) Companies A Complete Care Support Services in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 inside Las Vegas, NV start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Bilingual QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associate) Companies A Complete Care Support Services in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Las Vegas, NV. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Bilingual QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associate) Companies A Complete Care Support Services in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 January 2018 in Las Vegas, NV below..
Bilingual QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associate)Company A Complete Care Support Services
Location Las Vegas, NV
Update 4 Day ago
BILINGUAL QUALIFIED MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATE (QMHA)
**Must be linked through Nevada Medicaid as QMHA**
Case Manager Case management services are services which assist an individual in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, and other supportive services. Case Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assessment and periodic reassessment of individual needs, to determine the need for any medical, educational, social or other services.
- Development (and periodic revision) of a specific, person-centered care plan based on the information collected through the assessment.
- Referral and related activities (such as scheduling appointments for the recipient) to help the individual obtain needed services to address identified needs and achieve goals specified in the care plan.
- Monitoring and follow-up which may involve either face-to-face or telephone contact, at least annually.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) Provider PSR services are RMH interventions designed to reduce psychosocial dysfunction (i.e., interpersonal cognitive, behavioral development, etc.) and restore recipients to their highest level of functioning. PSR services target psychological functioning within a variety of social settings. PSR providers are expected to be familiar with interventions including but not limited to:
- Behavior management
- Social competency
- Problem identification and resolution
- Effective communication
- Moral reasoning
- Identity and emotional intimacy
- Life goals
- Sense of humor
All providers are expected to:
- Engage in activities that utilize interventions designed to help the individual obtain needed skills and achieve goals as specified in the treatment plan.
- Participates in treatment planning for each client, completes progress notes and discharge plans in a timely fashion.
- Documents all client related interactions - documentation must meet current standards and policies.
- Treats client and their families with respect and dignity; provides emotional support.
- Is emotionally and mentally stable to work with the clients; models self-care skills; and assists clients in meeting their goals.
- Consults other departments, as appropriate, to provide for an interdisciplinary approach to the client's needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and functions under stressful situations.
- Complies with agency policies and procedures and safety management requirements.
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have sufficient language skills and ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of a wide range of psychosocial, cognitive and /or developmental disorders.
- Ability to visually observe client needs.
- Possess the ability to work productively and effectively.
If interested, please respond with updated resume.
**Must be linked through Nevada Medicaid as QMHA**
Job Type: Contract
- Las Vegas, NV
- QMHA: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- QMHA status through NV Medicaid