carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. The Hartford is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; The Hartford will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Assistant Research Analyst-Muni Companies The Hartford in Hartford, CT in January 2018 within Hartford, CT begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Assistant Research Analyst-Muni Companies The Hartford in Hartford, CT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Hartford, CT. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Assistant Research Analyst-Muni Companies The Hartford in Hartford, CT in January 2018 January 2018 in Hartford, CT below..
Assistant Research Analyst-MuniCompany The Hartford
Location Hartford, CT
Update 9 Day ago
Overview of the Position
Based in Hartford, CT, the Assistant Municipal Research Analyst will conduct research and support team members in making value added investment recommendations to drive performance within a $12.8B investment grade municipal bond portfolio. The Assistant Municipal Research Analyst will interact with other analysts, portfolio managers and traders as they formulate credit opinions and make investment recommendations.
- Conduct independent fundamental credit research to support insightful and timely credit research opinions for investment grade municipal credits. This will include industry, issuer, and security-specific research, including the maintenance of quantitative models to assess the trajectory of key financial metrics and operating data.
- Gain knowledge of and utilize in-house and third-party tools to evaluate the relative value proposition of specific investment opportunities.
- Develop and deliver persuasive oral and written communications regarding credit opinions and investment recommendations on both existing holdings and new opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a successful track record of credit opinions and investment recommendations.
- Attend issuer meetings and industry conferences to stay attune to key issuer-specific developments and industry trends.
- Cultivate and maintain key relationships with issuers, sell-side firms, and rating agencies.
- Establish and maintain a reputation both internally and externally as a knowledgeable and ethical investment professional.
- Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
WHY JOIN THE HARTFORD?
Visit our website to learn about The Hartford’s recognition. Information about the company and its product offerings is available at www.thehartford.com .
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheHartford .
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TheHartford .
Equal Opportunity Employer / Females / Minorities / Veterans / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Expression / Religion / Age
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
- A passion for investing, public policy, and/or public finance.
- One to three years in credit or investment research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Political Science, or related field, MPA/MBA/CFA preferred.
- Collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Robust analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Solid technological skills.
Primary Location : United States-Connecticut-Hartford
Schedule : Full-time
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Job Type : Standard
Shift : Day Job
Employee Status : Regular
Overtime Status : Exempt
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 20, 2017, 5:07:30 PM
Remote Worker Option : No