carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Human Resources Generalist Companies Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington in South Burlington, VT in January 2018 throughout South Burlington, VT begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Human Resources Generalist Companies Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington in South Burlington, VT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside South Burlington, VT. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Human Resources Generalist Companies Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington in South Burlington, VT in January 2018 January 2018 in South Burlington, VT below..
Human Resources GeneralistCompany Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington
Location South Burlington, VT
Update 8 Day ago
Human Resources Generalist-Roman Catholic Diocese of BurlingtonThe Catholic Diocese has an opening for a full-time HR Generalist (35 hours per week). The position will be responsible for: The Priest Benefit Fund administration, 403(b), short term and long term disability, recruitment, healthcare/dental/vision programs, employee relations opportunities, etc. In terms of being part of a great place to work: Our office was rated as one of the top diocese to work at last year!! The qualified individual should have a Bachelor’s degree, exceptional writing skills, strong interpersonal skills, proficient in excel and databases, and be a practicing Catholic in accordance with Canon 874 §1, 3 , 4 of the Code of Canon Law. Go to: www.vermontcatholic.org/careers for a complete job description.
General Statement of Duties
This position works directly with the Priests’ Benefit Fund and Pension Fund (PBF) as well as is the HR Generalist for the Catholic Diocese and Vermont Catholic Charities, Inc. The individual will report to the Executive Director of Human Resources. The essential duties and responsibilities are noted below, as this position requires a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains updates for the TD Bank pension. Provides data for the Finance Department so that the actuary review process can be completed.
- Manages priest healthcare in regards to parish transfers as well as the parish/schools/offices for health benefits, vision, dental, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance. Maintains a census for and activates benefits when needed for priest, diocese and VCCI.
- Maintains records on parish healthcare vendor invoices; total payments by parish as well as managing the Legal Entity’s Group Number and number of employees on the plan.
- Prepares documentation for PBF quarterly meeting information/data at least 3 weeks prior to the meeting.
- Manages the priestly fraternal committee (henceforth known as advocates for the priests) whose members visit brother priests who are ill or no longer able to care for themselves. Prepares all Medicaid and Medicare forms as needed or provides assistance to priest’s delegate.
- Manages all FMLA and State Parental, Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Human Resources activities to include: timely, maintenance of HR filing systems, job descriptions, and creation of forms/policies. Monthly review of budget for PBF.
- Coordination of the annual Jubilarians’ Mass.
- Abides by all HIPPA regulations and all state and federal laws.
- Employment- Placement of ads and recruitment for varying levels of employment.
- Unemployment – Manages the processes for all unemployment claims for VCCI.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to fulfill each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field and two to five years of progressively responsible related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable to the hiring authority. Knowledge of pension, healthcare and general HR law is a plus. Possesses the ability to understand and apply federal and state laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, reports, and legal documents;
- Possesses the ability to respond to inquiries or concerns from parishes, schools and regulatory agencies;
- Presentation skills should include the ability to effectively present information to leadership and employees;
- Dissemination and interpretation of personal and confidential information and policies to employees, priests, transitional deacons and parishes.
- The ability to work with mathematical concepts as they relate to Finance and Human Resources. Proficient in excel.
- Possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Adept at interpreting an extensive variety of technical instructions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid Vermont Driver’s License
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands and working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands for finite movements such as typing and other office functions. The employee is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee is required to travel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions when driving from various meetings, parishes, schools, or assisted living facilities. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 2 years