carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Human Resources Generalist Companies Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington in South Burlington, VT in January 2018 in South Burlington, VT begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Human Resources Generalist Companies Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington in South Burlington, VT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside South Burlington, VT. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Human Resources Generalist Companies Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington in South Burlington, VT in January 2018 January 2018 in South Burlington, VT below..
Human Resources GeneralistCompany Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington
Location South Burlington, VT
Update 4 Day ago
Human Resources Generalist-Roman Catholic Diocese of BurlingtonThe Catholic Diocese has an opening for a full-time HR Generalist (35 hours per week). The position will be responsible for: The Priest Benefit Fund administration, 403(b), short term and long term disability, recruitment, healthcare/dental/vision programs, employee relations opportunities, etc. In terms of being part of a great place to work: Our office was rated as one of the top diocese to work at last year!! The qualified individual should have a Bachelor’s degree, exceptional writing skills, strong interpersonal skills, proficient in excel and databases, and be a practicing Catholic in accordance with Canon 874 §1, 3 , 4 of the Code of Canon Law. Go to: www.vermontcatholic.org/careers for a complete job description.
General Statement of Duties
This position works directly with the Priests’ Benefit Fund and Pension Fund (PBF) as well as is the HR Generalist for the Catholic Diocese and Vermont Catholic Charities, Inc. The individual will report to the Executive Director of Human Resources. The essential duties and responsibilities are noted below, as this position requires a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains updates for the TD Bank pension. Provides data for the Finance Department so that the actuary review process can be completed.
- Manages priest healthcare in regards to parish transfers as well as the parish/schools/offices for health benefits, vision, dental, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance. Maintains a census for and activates benefits when needed for priest, diocese and VCCI.
- Maintains records on parish healthcare vendor invoices; total payments by parish as well as managing the Legal Entity’s Group Number and number of employees on the plan.
- Prepares documentation for PBF quarterly meeting information/data at least 3 weeks prior to the meeting.
- Manages the priestly fraternal committee (henceforth known as advocates for the priests) whose members visit brother priests who are ill or no longer able to care for themselves. Prepares all Medicaid and Medicare forms as needed or provides assistance to priest’s delegate.
- Manages all FMLA and State Parental, Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Human Resources activities to include: timely, maintenance of HR filing systems, job descriptions, and creation of forms/policies. Monthly review of budget for PBF.
- Coordination of the annual Jubilarians’ Mass.
- Abides by all HIPPA regulations and all state and federal laws.
- Employment- Placement of ads and recruitment for varying levels of employment.
- Unemployment – Manages the processes for all unemployment claims for VCCI.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to fulfill each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field and two to five years of progressively responsible related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable to the hiring authority. Knowledge of pension, healthcare and general HR law is a plus. Possesses the ability to understand and apply federal and state laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, reports, and legal documents;
- Possesses the ability to respond to inquiries or concerns from parishes, schools and regulatory agencies;
- Presentation skills should include the ability to effectively present information to leadership and employees;
- Dissemination and interpretation of personal and confidential information and policies to employees, priests, transitional deacons and parishes.
- The ability to work with mathematical concepts as they relate to Finance and Human Resources. Proficient in excel.
- Possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Adept at interpreting an extensive variety of technical instructions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid Vermont Driver’s License
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands and working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands for finite movements such as typing and other office functions. The employee is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee is required to travel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions when driving from various meetings, parishes, schools, or assisted living facilities. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 2 years