carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. PIZZAFIRE is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; PIZZAFIRE is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Shift Leader Companies PIZZAFIRE in Cypress, TX 77433 in January 2018 in Cypress, TX 77433 begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Shift Leader Companies PIZZAFIRE in Cypress, TX 77433 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Cypress, TX 77433. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Shift Leader Companies PIZZAFIRE in Cypress, TX 77433 in January 2018 January 2018 in Cypress, TX 77433 below..
Shift LeaderCompany PIZZAFIRE
Location Cypress, TX 77433
Update 4 Day ago
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Take personal accountability of customer feedback
- Ensure you and the team members are doing routine table touch
- Ensure the dining area tables are cleaned and sanitized within one (1) minute a customer vacates the tables.
Cleanliness & Organization:
- Meet all cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Ensure the prep lines, sneeze guards & floors are clean and tidy always
- Ensure the restrooms (toilets, lavatory) are sanitized at 9AM; 3PM & 9PM every day & mopped with clean water at 9PM every night.
- Ensure the restroom mirrors & stainless steel surfaces are polished @ 3PM every day
- Ensure to do a deep cleaning inside the walk-in cooler and kitchen area during 1-5PM shifts every day
- Ensure all the equipment’s are wiped and cleaned every day Monday – Friday during 1-5PM shifts
- Ensure all the glass surfaces are cleaned every day during 1-5PM shifts
- 5S facility - each shift responsible for organizing and cleanliness (pass thru, walk in, smallwares, dry storage, etc)
- Ensure that all storage areas (walk-in, dry storage, Smallwares, POS storage, prep line bottom & pass thru) are organized before
- Manage and ensure you stay at or below cost of labor and cost of goods as set for wach location, and a person who is always mindful of cost and always find ways to eliminate cost.
- Shift Leads are expected to put the best effort along with the team members to keep the overall labor targets.
- Eliminate waste in every aspect of the process
- Fair and equal treatment of all employees required at all times.
- Supervises hourly crew.
- Able to effectively run and manage a crew during an assigned shift.
- Able to give constructive directions.
- Sets the example for other crew members by following all operational procedures.
- Promote positive Team Member relations.
- Provide continuous training to the team to ensure that the team is highly productive and efficient
- Ensure the staff members are doing what they are supposed to do
- Show no partiality to staff members – treat everyone equally. At work business priorities comes first & friendship comes after.
- Always continue to train staff members. The more knowledge you share the better leader you become, and do not worry about your future. If you are doing the right things, opportunities will come in search of you.
- Recognize teams hard work and encourage positive behaviors
- Make it a fun place to work
- Be a good steward in the community you serve.
- identify staff members not working at the best interest of the company and provide proof to GM
- Ensure Prep is done consistently – strictly follow Pizzafire standards without exceptions
- Prep what is needed for the day & eliminate wastages
- Ensure the prep list is completed with dates panned and strictly following shelf life
- Strictly Comply to 180 Second to build a pizza from start to finish. This includes Dough Press & Stretch, Sauce & Cheese, Toppings, Tickets, Oven, Cutting & Delivery to customers.
- Always explore ways to be efficient & Strive for Excellence
Additional Roles & Responsibilities:
- Shall be capable of managing the entire operation of the store with very limited supervision
- Able to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during operation
- Proactively do things by self and not wait for a failure to happen. Always look around and see if there is anything to improve.
- Ensure Quality of Pizza built at ticket station and at Cut Station
- Send nightly critical’s to the management team every night before 10PM
- Accountable to maintain POS accuracy all the time & fill out the currency form @ opening, 1PM, 5PM & closing
- Support GM in meeting all his P&L responsibilities, and any assigned duties.
- Take ownership and accountability for the best interest of the company, and do everything possible for the success of the company.
- Help promote Pizzafire brand in the local communities, churches, schools, clubs etc. & educate customers on how we are different from our competition.
- During shift, assure smooth operation of Store.
- Perform all daily paperwork.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrate ability to take responsibility and accountability and be ready to grow with the company
- Maintain an active Certification as per TABC requirements, and Harris County Food Handlers Certification
- Ensure that staff members below the age of 18 and without a valid TABC certification are not serving alcohol to customers.
- Before alcohol is served ensure that the customers are 21 years or older.
Flexible to work on any Shifts. Shift hours are 5AM-1PM; 1PM-6PM; 6PM to Close
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Cypress, TX
- restaurant: 2 years