carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Evans, Simpson and Associates is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Evans, Simpson and Associates is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Human Resources Generalist (Part-Time) Companies Evans, Simpson and Associates in Snellville, GA 30039 in January 2018 throughout Snellville, GA 30039 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Human Resources Generalist (Part-Time) Companies Evans, Simpson and Associates in Snellville, GA 30039 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Snellville, GA 30039. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Human Resources Generalist (Part-Time) Companies Evans, Simpson and Associates in Snellville, GA 30039 in January 2018 January 2018 in Snellville, GA 30039 below..
Human Resources Generalist (Part-Time)Company Evans, Simpson and Associates
Location Snellville, GA 30039
Update 7 Day ago
Based in Snellville, Georgia, Evans, Simpson and Associates is a regional insurance agency specializing in insurance and lending services for financial institutions. For over 40 years, we have delivered innovative risk management solutions with exceptional customer service.
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to perform HR-related duties on a professional level and to work closely with senior management in supporting company objectives. In addition, the individual will perform office-related administrative activities as part of our team. The ideal candidate will be resourceful and flexible, maintaining quality performance in a fast-paced environment.
This position is part-time, 15 – 25 hours per week.
Human resources responsibilities:
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain handbook on policies and procedures
- Implement and administer employee benefit programs, such as PTO, health insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, and COBRA
- Assist departments with employee recruitment and new hire on-boarding
- Ensure compliance with relevant local, state, and federal employment and recruitment laws and regulations
- Process payroll through payroll service
- Assist employees and answer questions of a variety of issues, including reviewing company policies and benefits
- Maintain organized policy files and records
- Communicate information in a clear, concise, timely, and professional manner
- Support company executives and field-based sales agents
- Handle additional administrative duties as needed, which require a high degree of quality and accuracy
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field and 3 to 5 years’ human resource experience
- SHRM membership/certification desired
- Must have working knowledge of HR best practices, policies, and employment laws
- Possess a caretaker, can-do, will-do attitude with the willingness to handle the basic to the most important task
- Must have superior oral, written, interpersonal, and influential communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to manage schedules and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple demands in a small business environment
- Ability to work in a professional environment and interact with financial institution clients
Evans, Simpson & Associates is located in the Snellville area of Gwinnett County. We offer competitive pay without the downtown commute. Candidates that are offered the position will be required to pass a background screening. We are a drug and an alcohol-free workplace, and we participate in e-Verify. Evans, Simpson and Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume showing experience, education, and salary requirements. Due to high volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted. PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Human Resources: 3 years