carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Evans, Simpson and Associates is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Evans, Simpson and Associates is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Human Resources Generalist (Part-Time) Companies Evans, Simpson and Associates in Snellville, GA 30039 in January 2018 throughout Snellville, GA 30039 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Human Resources Generalist (Part-Time) Companies Evans, Simpson and Associates in Snellville, GA 30039 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Snellville, GA 30039. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Human Resources Generalist (Part-Time) Companies Evans, Simpson and Associates in Snellville, GA 30039 in January 2018 January 2018 in Snellville, GA 30039 below..
Human Resources Generalist (Part-Time)Company Evans, Simpson and Associates
Location Snellville, GA 30039
Update 4 Day ago
Based in Snellville, Georgia, Evans, Simpson and Associates is a regional insurance agency specializing in insurance and lending services for financial institutions. For over 40 years, we have delivered innovative risk management solutions with exceptional customer service.
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to perform HR-related duties on a professional level and to work closely with senior management in supporting company objectives. In addition, the individual will perform office-related administrative activities as part of our team. The ideal candidate will be resourceful and flexible, maintaining quality performance in a fast-paced environment.
This position is part-time, 15 – 25 hours per week.
Human resources responsibilities:
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain handbook on policies and procedures
- Implement and administer employee benefit programs, such as PTO, health insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, and COBRA
- Assist departments with employee recruitment and new hire on-boarding
- Ensure compliance with relevant local, state, and federal employment and recruitment laws and regulations
- Process payroll through payroll service
- Assist employees and answer questions of a variety of issues, including reviewing company policies and benefits
- Maintain organized policy files and records
- Communicate information in a clear, concise, timely, and professional manner
- Support company executives and field-based sales agents
- Handle additional administrative duties as needed, which require a high degree of quality and accuracy
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field and 3 to 5 years’ human resource experience
- SHRM membership/certification desired
- Must have working knowledge of HR best practices, policies, and employment laws
- Possess a caretaker, can-do, will-do attitude with the willingness to handle the basic to the most important task
- Must have superior oral, written, interpersonal, and influential communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to manage schedules and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple demands in a small business environment
- Ability to work in a professional environment and interact with financial institution clients
Evans, Simpson & Associates is located in the Snellville area of Gwinnett County. We offer competitive pay without the downtown commute. Candidates that are offered the position will be required to pass a background screening. We are a drug and an alcohol-free workplace, and we participate in e-Verify. Evans, Simpson and Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume showing experience, education, and salary requirements. Due to high volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted. PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Human Resources: 3 years