carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. AECOM is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; AECOM is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Mechanic 2/ AGM Companies AECOM in Holloman AFB, NM 88330 in January 2018 in Holloman AFB, NM 88330 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Mechanic 2/ AGM Companies AECOM in Holloman AFB, NM 88330 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Holloman AFB, NM 88330. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Mechanic 2/ AGM Companies AECOM in Holloman AFB, NM 88330 in January 2018 January 2018 in Holloman AFB, NM 88330 below..
Mechanic 2/ AGMCompany AECOM
Location Holloman AFB, NM 88330
Update 11 Day ago
The Aircraft Mechanic 2 maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures, structural components and engines of complex to extreme difficulty, maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components, and applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies technical expertise in restoring equipment condition and operation.
1. Applies professional technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
2. Work typically requires a thoroughly comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components, a thorough knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modification and repair and the ability to determine functionality of non-complex electrical systems.
3. This worker will be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records, and is responsible for providing guidance and technical expertise to lower level technicians throughout all aircraft modifications and/or maintenance efforts.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and taste and smell. Frequently lifts items weighing 15-25 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, extreme heat and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme heat or cold; and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud, or may include unsafe conditions, in which case questioning nonstandard operations or environmental factors that may involve unmitigated hazards, and providing feedback to supervisors and managers on all safety issues. Night work may be required. Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. Candidate also must pass an FBI fingerprint check prior to being offered employment. Position may require travel. These positions are contingent on contract award.
Candidates must apply online at www.aecom.jobs For further information call Scotty Cain at 469-888-4418
- Must be a High School graduate or equivalent with a minimum five (5) years actual and recent aircraft maintenance experience is required.
- Must have completed military aviation maintenance training or aviation maintenance technical school curriculum or possess an FAA issued A&P license.
- Must possess the experience and ability to provide technical support to structural/mechanical engineers and customers alike must possess excellent organizational skills in prioritizing workload to meet aircraft delivery schedule.
- Knowledge and use of special tools/equipment required to perform assigned maintenance tasks is mandatory.
- A detailed knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, cable tensiometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers, etc.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and a government background check.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
Candidates with prior F-16 experience highly desired.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
_NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: _
_Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.