carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. AVISTA ADVENTIST HOSPITAL is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; AVISTA ADVENTIST HOSPITAL can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Nutrition Services Representative Companies AVISTA ADVENTIST HOSPITAL in Louisville, CO 80027 in January 2018 within Louisville, CO 80027 originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Nutrition Services Representative Companies AVISTA ADVENTIST HOSPITAL in Louisville, CO 80027 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Louisville, CO 80027. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Nutrition Services Representative Companies AVISTA ADVENTIST HOSPITAL in Louisville, CO 80027 in January 2018 January 2018 in Louisville, CO 80027 below..
Nutrition Services RepresentativeCompany AVISTA ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
Location Louisville, CO 80027
Update 5 Day ago
Job Description/Job Posting ID: 113858
Recruiter Contact: Danielle Octavi ( email@example.com )
Clinic/Department: 8534 AAH DIETARY
Hospital: AVISTA ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
Performs routine assignments within the Nutrition Services department including food preparation and delivery, sanitation and stocking. Responsible for following Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Safe Handling Guidelines regarding food safety and sanitation. Will provide excellent customer services when working with patients, visitors and other staff members.
The Nutrition Svcs Rep main responsibility may perform one or more of the following:
- Floor Stock
- Meal Assembly and Dining Service
- Tray Collection
- High School diploma or GED, preferred
- Previous food service, healthcare or customer service experience, preferred
- Strong communication skills; ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic computer skills
- Food Service Safe Certification, preferred
- Prepare and serve food for hospital patients, employees, physicians and guests in dining room setting.*
- Prepares grill items and serves on various stations in cafeteria. *
- Prepares cold food items for patient areas as described in standards. *
- Maintain adequate supply of items required for salad bar, patient and unit stocking. *
- Prepares coffee and specialty beverages to customer’s specifications. *
- Demonstrates ability to operate commercial food preparation equipment. *
- Maintain quality product freshness as assured by proper label dating and rotation. *
- Practices proper portion control on a consistent basis. *
- Stock work area and tray line. *
- Completes all duties of specific food production area. *
- Treats all customers with respect and exhibits good customer service skills. *
- Prioritize assisting customers above all other duties. *
- Serve patients and customers in pleasant and professional manner. *
- Questions and complaints are responded to in a timely manner. *
- Problems, complaints, or questions that cannot be answered by the Nutrition Svc Rep are brought to the Supervisor’s attention. *
- Provides appropriate par level per unit requisition and posts daily amount into computrition. *
- Follows uniform and dress code policy. *
- May fill in on a temporary basis and conduct Cashier responsibilities.
- May assists in patient tray delivery on a temporary basis and follow tray delivery protocol when visiting a patient’s room, including patient identification checks.
- Assist in the tray line staff in the proper sanitization of patient and dining room dishes. *
- Sorts food waste via recycling, compost or garbage. *
- Regularly delimes dish machine and dish room, bus track and floors are clean. *
- Sanitizes utensils and equipment. *
- Stocks, cleans and maintains a sanitary environment in each nourishment station. *
- Follows proper food handling procedures by checking for appropriate food temperatures. *
- Puts away the dry staples, disposables, frozen and refrigerated groceries in their appropriate storage areas. *
- Ensures the use of FIFO rotation system and properly labels and dates all items per policy. *
- Ensures that items are well organized and accessible. *
- Assures proper cleaning and sanitization of assigned area. *
- Follows all department and hospital infection control and safety policies. *
- May assist on retrieving dirty trays from soiled utility rooms on the floors, replacing with a clean rack, cleans the racks on a temporary basis.
Light Work - exert/lift up to 20 lbs. force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. frequently)
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014 . Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.