carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Highmark Health is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Highmark Health is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Strategy Partner - Strategic Planning & Architecture Companies Highmark Health in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 with Pittsburgh, PA originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Strategy Partner - Strategic Planning & Architecture Companies Highmark Health in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Pittsburgh, PA. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Strategy Partner - Strategic Planning & Architecture Companies Highmark Health in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA below..
Strategy Partner - Strategic Planning & ArchitectureCompany Highmark Health
Location Pittsburgh, PA
Update 10 Day ago
This Strategy Partner will own aspects of and execute the Strategic Planning and Architecture efforts for the Organization as well as contribute to setting, delivering, and managing enterprise strategies that are led by other areas within the Organization. Strategic Planning will focus on establishing the Enterprise Focus Five, identifying and prioritizing enterprise strategic initiatives in alignment with the Focus Five, partnering with Finance in the execution of the annual capital and financial planning process, as well as partnering with Communications to inform and educate all enterprise resources on the strategy and delivery updates as necessary. Architecture will focus on managing the strategy execution, inclusive of partnering with Finance and business owners to draft and approve business cases, monitor progress against enterprise and initiative goals, identify and manage dependencies across initiatives and business units, and provide the structure to ensure successful delivery of the strategy as well as communication with enterprise leadership.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead or support key strategic initiatives across Enterprise. Role will vary depending on initiative, but will include elements of team leadership, problem-solving, data analysis, project management, communication, and implementation support. Will participate on a portfolio of projects.
- Participate in the development of strategic plans for the Enterprise and the key BU's of Enterprise.
- Support the team in identifying, clarifying, and resolving complex issues critical to the success of the initiative.
- Support the identification of initiative impacts with other strategic initiatives to ensure alignment of the overall strategy.
- Help develop standard analytics and processes to use in leading various strategic initiatives.
- Play a role in shaping the culture and skill set of the STO.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years of post-bachelor degree related experience in Business or Healthcare or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 2 years consulting experience with some exposure to innovation or healthcare related fields or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Master’s Degree - MBA, MPH, MD
- Annual and/or strategic planning experience
- Experience in payer, hospital system, or care delivery industry
- Experience influencing change in complex organizational systems
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Executive presence and communication skills
- Flexible to handle planning, strategy, and delivery efforts
- Ability to solve complex conceptual and operational problems; potential ability to lead teams in problem-solving exercises
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated influencing, and teamwork skills
- Basic project management skills
- Focus on impacts to the customer of decisions rendered
- Proactive in driving change and continuous improvement
- Strong emotional intelligence, with servant leadership mindset
- Commitment to development of others and self
Referral Award Payout Level: 4
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org