carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Highmark Health is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Highmark Health is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Strategy Partner - Strategic Planning & Architecture Companies Highmark Health in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Strategy Partner - Strategic Planning & Architecture Companies Highmark Health in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Pittsburgh, PA. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Strategy Partner - Strategic Planning & Architecture Companies Highmark Health in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA below..
Strategy Partner - Strategic Planning & ArchitectureCompany Highmark Health
Location Pittsburgh, PA
Update 8 Day ago
This Strategy Partner will own aspects of and execute the Strategic Planning and Architecture efforts for the Organization as well as contribute to setting, delivering, and managing enterprise strategies that are led by other areas within the Organization. Strategic Planning will focus on establishing the Enterprise Focus Five, identifying and prioritizing enterprise strategic initiatives in alignment with the Focus Five, partnering with Finance in the execution of the annual capital and financial planning process, as well as partnering with Communications to inform and educate all enterprise resources on the strategy and delivery updates as necessary. Architecture will focus on managing the strategy execution, inclusive of partnering with Finance and business owners to draft and approve business cases, monitor progress against enterprise and initiative goals, identify and manage dependencies across initiatives and business units, and provide the structure to ensure successful delivery of the strategy as well as communication with enterprise leadership.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead or support key strategic initiatives across Enterprise. Role will vary depending on initiative, but will include elements of team leadership, problem-solving, data analysis, project management, communication, and implementation support. Will participate on a portfolio of projects.
- Participate in the development of strategic plans for the Enterprise and the key BU's of Enterprise.
- Support the team in identifying, clarifying, and resolving complex issues critical to the success of the initiative.
- Support the identification of initiative impacts with other strategic initiatives to ensure alignment of the overall strategy.
- Help develop standard analytics and processes to use in leading various strategic initiatives.
- Play a role in shaping the culture and skill set of the STO.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years of post-bachelor degree related experience in Business or Healthcare or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 2 years consulting experience with some exposure to innovation or healthcare related fields or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Master’s Degree - MBA, MPH, MD
- Annual and/or strategic planning experience
- Experience in payer, hospital system, or care delivery industry
- Experience influencing change in complex organizational systems
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Executive presence and communication skills
- Flexible to handle planning, strategy, and delivery efforts
- Ability to solve complex conceptual and operational problems; potential ability to lead teams in problem-solving exercises
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated influencing, and teamwork skills
- Basic project management skills
- Focus on impacts to the customer of decisions rendered
- Proactive in driving change and continuous improvement
- Strong emotional intelligence, with servant leadership mindset
- Commitment to development of others and self
Referral Award Payout Level: 4
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org