carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. NHS - Education & Autism Services is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; NHS - Education & Autism Services can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Autism Behavior Technician Companies NHS - Education & Autism Services in Herminie, PA in January 2018 within Herminie, PA originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Autism Behavior Technician Companies NHS - Education & Autism Services in Herminie, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Herminie, PA. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Autism Behavior Technician Companies NHS - Education & Autism Services in Herminie, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Herminie, PA below..
Autism Behavior TechnicianCompany NHS - Education & Autism Services
Location Herminie, PA
Update 8 Day ago
NHS is currently seeking Per Diem Autism Behavior Technicians to join our Education and Autism Division in our Herminie location.
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader in the human services industry
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
The Autism Behavior Technician provides one-on-one support and assistance to a student with autism, including support and assistance in the use of medical equipment such as augmentative communication devices; activities of daily living; and monitoring health and behavior.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Providing one on one ABA therapy for children with autism either at home or in our school/center
- Understanding and implementation of children's program books
- Implementation of the child's IPOS, assessment goals, and behavioral/crisis plan
- Completion of required documentation; including daily behavioral and program data and parent communication
- Completion of progress notes for every billable contact
- Daily preparation for sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- Note: A Behavior Technician may provide support to more than one student, but not at the same time.
- Minimum of a high school degree is required
- Associates or Bachelors degree highly preferred
- 6 months of experience working with persons with developmental disabilities preferred
- Experience working with children with autism is preferred
Apply Online: www.nhsonline.org
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.67 /hour
- Herminie, PA
- High school or equivalent
- Autism: 1 year