carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. NHS - Education & Autism Services is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; NHS - Education & Autism Services will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Autism Behavior Technician Companies NHS - Education & Autism Services in Herminie, PA in January 2018 inside Herminie, PA start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Autism Behavior Technician Companies NHS - Education & Autism Services in Herminie, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Herminie, PA. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Autism Behavior Technician Companies NHS - Education & Autism Services in Herminie, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Herminie, PA below..
Autism Behavior TechnicianCompany NHS - Education & Autism Services
Location Herminie, PA
Update 5 Day ago
NHS is currently seeking Per Diem Autism Behavior Technicians to join our Education and Autism Division in our Herminie location.
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader in the human services industry
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
The Autism Behavior Technician provides one-on-one support and assistance to a student with autism, including support and assistance in the use of medical equipment such as augmentative communication devices; activities of daily living; and monitoring health and behavior.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Providing one on one ABA therapy for children with autism either at home or in our school/center
- Understanding and implementation of children's program books
- Implementation of the child's IPOS, assessment goals, and behavioral/crisis plan
- Completion of required documentation; including daily behavioral and program data and parent communication
- Completion of progress notes for every billable contact
- Daily preparation for sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- Note: A Behavior Technician may provide support to more than one student, but not at the same time.
- Minimum of a high school degree is required
- Associates or Bachelors degree highly preferred
- 6 months of experience working with persons with developmental disabilities preferred
- Experience working with children with autism is preferred
Apply Online: www.nhsonline.org
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.67 /hour
- Herminie, PA
- High school or equivalent
- Autism: 1 year