carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Everbank is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Everbank can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Executive Assistant III - Information Technology Companies Everbank in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 within Jacksonville, FL originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Executive Assistant III - Information Technology Companies Everbank in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Jacksonville, FL. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Executive Assistant III - Information Technology Companies Everbank in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Jacksonville, FL below..
Executive Assistant III - Information TechnologyCompany Everbank
Location Jacksonville, FL
Update 6 Day ago
The Executive Assistant III will work closely with senior management to improve and promote the efficiency of the IT Enterprise group. The position is responsible for providing executive administrative support and coordinating various projects and processes within the office of the CTO.
- Provide a wide range of complex and high level office administration and support. Identify administrative needs and develop appropriate solutions making high-level contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature
- Coordinate on-site meetings, conferences, trainings and conference calls such as equipment setup, coordination and preparation of agendas, minutes and lunches
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports and documents for high level meetings and IT related functions
- Manage executives calendars and scheduling of appointments and meetings
- Answer phones for executive management when unavailable using discretion so calls can be re-routed or handled by the appropriate contact in the department as needed
- Coordinate travel arrangements for CTO, and senior management
- Prepare and process invoices, expense reports and deposit vouchers. Create and maitain proper tracking processes for budgetary purposes
- Setup departmental supplies; organize and maintain sufficient inventories
- Review, assess, route and monitor follow-up action steps on correspondence for CTO
- Maintain department sharepoint site which includes members, org charts, leave trackers and other documentation as needed
- Contractor/Consultant Coordinator, tracking and reporting and assist/liaison between budget coordinator and HR representative
- Organize/Plan/Execute the Associate Engagement events for IT across all locations. Coordinate the IT Associate Engagement team
- Organize the All Hands Meetings alongside Senior Management and IT group. Assist with preparation of presentation materials, organize dry runs, auditorium scheduling, work with office partners to set up sound systems
- Provide administrative support for the ongoing management Budget/Plan/Forecast Support
- Coordinate and review resource time tracking for capitalization reporting
- Serve as the point of contact for escalation of technology requests including equipment replacement/ordering and technical issues for the office of the CTO
- Work closely with Procurement group for new hires and terminations as well as coordinate the disbursement of equipment
- Serve as point of contact for Human Resources for communication and completion of necessary paperwork for new hires, terminations and changes within the business unit
- Act as internal move coordinator for departmental move on a small and large scale basis
- Special projects assigned by CTO, and senior management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with all management/associate levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong organizational and time management skills are a must
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and possess a positive attitude
- Able to interact effectively with internal and external contacts
- Able to handle a multitude of tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to use good judgment and make decisions when necessary
- Ability to adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment with minimal interruption
- Confidentiality is required due to the sensitivity of information handled
- Ability to work and review reports for proper resolution and follow-up
- Must be self-sufficient and work independently with limited supervision
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer competancy
- 5+ years of administrative work experience
- Knowledge of company operations or executive level experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s or AA degree preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Adobe and MS Project, Project Server, SharePoint
EverBank is more than just a bank; it’s the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- DMV Check
- Past Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
The future of banking just got a lot brighter for individuals, businesses and institutions across the country, as EverBank is now a proud part of the TIAA family. In addition to jobs at EverBank, search our careers at TIAA too: http://careers.tiaa.org/ .
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No associate or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions where applicable), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, requesting a reasonable accommodation based on mental or physical disability, medical condition (as defined by applicable law), genetic history and information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.