carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Battery Systems is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Battery Systems is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Driver / Material Handler--141--Sumner, WA- Companies Battery Systems in Sumner, WA in January 2018 with Sumner, WA begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Driver / Material Handler--141--Sumner, WA- Companies Battery Systems in Sumner, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Sumner, WA. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Driver / Material Handler--141--Sumner, WA- Companies Battery Systems in Sumner, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Sumner, WA below..
Driver / Material Handler--141--Sumner, WA-Company Battery Systems
Location Sumner, WA
Update 8 Day ago
A person in this position is responsible to safely drive a class B or C vehicle, not requiring a CDL, to regularly perform deliveries to support customer purchases and improved relationship (which may include managing and replenishing consignments), recovering used batteries, performing customer installations, and performing warehouse tasks associated with shipping, receiving, loading, inventory control, and battery maintenance, and records the successful processes and procedures required to carry out all functions. Experience with safe driving practices and material handling equipment and processes is significant. Excellence is demonstrated consistently and process improvements are contributed.
- Maintains an image in support of Company values on the job, as well as off the job when team member can be easily identified as an employee/representative of the Company
- Demonstrates good judgment in supporting Company values when non-standard situation arises.
- Adds a valuable, helpful, and positive influence to the customer experience and the work environment.
- Supports professional, neat, organized, clean, and safe work area. Facilities, vehicles, tools, associated/assigned PPE, and uniforms are kept clean and in good condition.
- Maintains established safety rules and practices; immediately reports any safety incidents to supervisor.
- Actively participates in assigned learning opportunities and in sharing job knowledge for team advancement.
- Plans ahead and prioritizes work assignments with supervisor to meet due dates.
- Maintains exemplary time-keeping, makes effective use of work time, performs required duties in a timely manner, and demonstrates reliability in completing assignments. Pre-plans time off with supervisor and collaborates to coordinate coverage of duties. Maintains a high-energy but safe and thoughtful pace. Exceeds minimum standards of production.
- Makes sure the proper materials are on hand, and that tools, and equipment are in good working order; reports non-working tools and equipment to supervisor.
- Supports the development and maintenance of well-documented departmental performance standards, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in department meetings and collaborates with supervisor to continually improve efficiency and to develop and achieve realistic goals and effective strategies to meet Company objectives.
- Supports a climate for job-related open communication among people and between departments.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
- Key to this job is to safely deliver a high-quality customer experience while increasing the profitable sales of Company products and services. Creates and maintains promoters (raving fans) of clients
- Obtains referrals from customers. Also able to successfully generate leads.
- Knowledgeable in products carried and educates customers on products promoted monthly. Identifies helpful opportunities for customers through expanding the use of Company products and services.
- Deliver product and pick up used batteries, as well as maintain and replenishes consignment products for customers. Plans efficient routes, ensures proper/accurate, staged, and safe stocking of vehicle. Assists in loading and unloading process.
- Assist retail customers and perform battery installations.
- Loads and offloads vehicles, prepares shipments, ensures warehouse is orderly, safe, and clean
- Labels products
- Performs battery charging and reconditioning
- Performs inventory cycle counts and complete counts
- Maintains accurate documentation of all customer transactions.
- Coordinates regularly with supervisor to achieve targeted sales objectives.
- Trains personnel on mastered job processes, techniques, and procedures
- Performs facility and equipment maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Company uniform is the required attire
- Shoes must have non-slip soles, safety toe protection; no open shoes; no high heels.
- Neat, clean, tasteful, well-groomed appearance required.
- Hair, fingernails, and facial hair are to be kept neat and clean and must in no way interfere with the safety, technical, or professional requirements of the position or work assignment.
- No ripped, torn, soiled, holey, or ill-fitting clothing.
- Good hygiene
- Heavily-scented colognes, perfumes, and deodorants are to be avoided.
- Jewelry is to be moderate and not present a safety hazard (zero conductive material to be worn when working with batteries).
- Female employees are not allowed to have more than 1 visible piercing on their earlobes only. Male employees must not have any visible piercings.
- Visible tattoos are to be covered with clothing where applicable (i.e. long sleeves). Tattoos not able to be covered must be of a minimal nature and not be provocative, offensive, gang-related, or threatening.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Values (KSAV) (type and level of job/team-related attributes required to accomplish expected results):
- Advanced knowledge of courteous and safe driving procedures (including forklift), methods, and techniques
- General knowledge of HAZCOM safety procedures, methods, and techniques
- General knowledge of inventory tracking, safe material handling and transport procedures
- General knowledge of DOT/HOS requirements
- General knowledge of battery industry and automotive field concepts, practices, and procedures (language, technology, maintenance, etc.)
- General knowledge of all WHS procedures, methods, and techniques associated with the job
- General knowledge of material movement tracking software (domestic shipping methods, shipping and receiving procedures)
- Basic knowledge of sales and customer service procedures, methods, and techniques
- Basic knowledge of marketing procedures, methods, and techniques (advertising, market research, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of business policies and practices, document flows, general office procedures, rules, methods, and techniques
- Basic knowledge of ERP (Enterprise resource planning) Applications (Prophet 21 preferred) associated with the job
- Advanced skill in practicing safe work habits
- Advanced skill in operating manual pallet jack, ladders, dolly, and other material handling tools
- Advanced skill in operating motor vehicles and light industrial trucks: forklifts/powered pallet jacks; maintains excellent driving record
- General skill in providing regular team member recognition
- General skill in use of customer resource management (CRM) software
- General skill in communicating and building positive rapport with customers through delivering quality customer service (producing satisfaction; delivering happiness)
- General skill level in English composition and conversation (read, write, and speak English with good pronunciation, proper word use, structure, and grammar); Additional language preferred
- General skill level in math (basic functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percent, and fractions), mathematical reasoning, number sense, reading charts and graphs)
- General skill level in organization/orderliness and establishing priorities
- General skill in defusing an agitated or confrontational person; handle grievances with professional etiquette
- Basic skill in computer use and related common applications (MS Office Business Suite including, but not limited to email, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications; and internet research means)
- Basic skill in employing persuasion techniques (gaining new referrals; generating new leads and sales)
- Basic skill level in use of business machines (phone, pc, copy, fax, and scanner)
- Basic skill level in typing (accurate at 30 wpm)
- Advanced ability to follow defined process steps with high repeatability
- General ability to effectively train new hires on mastered job processes, techniques, and procedures
- General ability to interface with flexibility/adaptability to work effectively with a wide variety of people (identify and match approach to customer preference/personality type)
- General ability to analyze situations, strategize actions, and solve problems quickly and effectively
- General ability to identify, support, develop, and execute appropriate intermediate and long range improvement goals that support department and company objectives
- General ability to work in a group/team or independently, when needed
- Basic ability to maintain confidentiality
- Advanced value for integrity
- Advanced value for expression of a customer-centric (others-centric) attitude
- Advanced value for courtesy
- Advanced value for promptness
- Advanced value for attentiveness
- Advanced value for expression of a positive attitude
- Advanced value for continuous improvement
- Advanced value for team advancement
- Advanced value for wellness, health and safety (of self and others)
- Advanced value for highly accurate, consistently on-time work
- Branch Manager and Staff
A person in this position operates under immediate to limited supervision, receives general instruction, follows routine procedures independently, and is responsible for managing and carrying out areas of responsibility within the scope of established goals and objectives. Specific directives may be provided for execution. Variations from procedure or problems are reported to the immediate supervisor without delay.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions (team members are required to contact the designated Human Resources in such cases to document the accommodation).
Significant physical strength, physical resilience, and mental alertness is imperative within this job. This is primarily a non-stationary position working in a non-temperature-controlled environment with extended periods of time spent in diverse positions due to diverse nature of customer facilities. Extended periods of sitting or standing at a desk/counter occur to prepare reports and to drive. Significant mental alertness and quick reflexes are required in order to safely drive. Standing and walking is required to interface with customers, gain access to their buildings, which may require the use of stairs, and to deliver communications or product requiring the ability to, lift, carry, climb, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, and continuous mental and visual attention with eyesight correctable to 20/20 and specific vision requirements of close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Peripheral vision and depth perception are also required for driving safety, and to safely work in diverse customer sites including the possibility of warehouse, production, construction, and other hazardous locations. The employee operates a keyboard/mouse, answers telephone calls and occasionally bends, reaches, and pushes and pulls file drawers to file documents requiring finger and hand dexterity, reaching, lifting, and twisting. While the use of tools is encouraged, employees in this job carry product weighing up to 70 lbs. across diverse customer conditions and perform product installations that may not allow for material handling equipment and may require extended-reach lifting. Participation in group lifts for heavier weight or awkward positions (including extended reach) is required. Employees push pallets (using a pallet jack) with product weighing over 1 ton. Employees load, off-load, push, and pull wheeled carts with product loads commonly weighing over 200 pounds. Stacking of batteries occurs with all branch personnel, not otherwise restricted, from time to time, requiring physical endurance to move individual units in quantities exceeding 2 tons in a day. Maintaining strength and resilience to do so is required. Ability to recover quickly and repeat tasks is necessary. Team members are required to notify their manager if they believe that they are not able to safely continue to lift and require a recovery period of lighter duties. Personal protective equipment consists of uniform, safety glasses, gloves, and safety-toe shoes (may include ice cleats), and may additionally require apron, face shield, safety goggles, ear protection, and/or rubber gloves in interface with the charging area, installations, and clean-up process.