carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Northwell Health is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Northwell Health will be available with regard to new position while Position as Referral Center RN - Part Time Weekends (Friday-Sunday) Companies Northwell Health in Westbury, NY in January 2018 within Westbury, NY originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Referral Center RN - Part Time Weekends (Friday-Sunday) Companies Northwell Health in Westbury, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Westbury, NY. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Referral Center RN - Part Time Weekends (Friday-Sunday) Companies Northwell Health in Westbury, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Westbury, NY below..
Referral Center RN - Part Time Weekends (Friday-Sunday)Company Northwell Health
Location Westbury, NY
Update 5 Day ago
Reviews patient referrals made to the North Shore-LIJ Home Care Network for clinical appropriateness. Facilitates the flow of new referral information to ensure timely provision of home care services. Assists with insurance inquiries and obtaining authorization for services.
1. Reviews home care referrals from all sources.
- Utilizes knowledge of home health services and regulations to ensure referrals have all necessary clinical components.
- Identifies services, disciplines and appropriate clinical specialty program for referral.
- Verifies active/current physician license information.
- Facilitates insurance authorizations for home care service.
- Reviews referral for completeness of clinical and demographic information.
- Processes referral to initiate services.
- Explains home care guidelines for Medicare, Medicaid, and all other payor sources.
- Explains the types of home care providers, i.e., CHHA, MLTCP, and licensed.
- Assists in identifying type of home care service they need by asking pertinent questions about the patient’s diagnosis and health care needs and available caregiver resources.
- Demonstrates current and in-depth knowledge of clinical practice and available community resources, differentiating varying levels of care needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to make decisions based on sound judgment.
- Acts as a role model for Home Care team members, students, patients and families.
- Participates in Performance Improvement and Utilization Review activities within Home Care Network.
- Contributes pertinent information via participation in staff meetings, conferences and other activities when appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with patients, families and professional associates.
- Demonstrates current knowledge of professional and general health care issues.
- Seeks information and knowledge to enhance level of expertise.
- Shares information learned with peers.
- Assists with providing orientation to new nursing personnel on policies, procedures and practices.
- Facilitates the information/paper flow of referrals to ensure timely provision of home care services.
- Assists with insurance inquiries and authorizations.
- Utilizes sound time management skills in planning day-to-day activities and fulfilling job duties.
- Demonstrates appropriate and efficient use of supplies and equipment.
- Consistently meets the productivity standard established by the Home Care Network.
*ADA Essential Functions