carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. The Salvation Army USA Central Territory is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; The Salvation Army USA Central Territory is open up intended for new location since Position as Seasonal Social Services Worker Companies The Salvation Army USA Central Territory in South Bend, IN in January 2018 with South Bend, IN begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Seasonal Social Services Worker Companies The Salvation Army USA Central Territory in South Bend, IN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout South Bend, IN. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Seasonal Social Services Worker Companies The Salvation Army USA Central Territory in South Bend, IN in January 2018 January 2018 in South Bend, IN below..
Seasonal Social Services WorkerCompany The Salvation Army USA Central Territory
Location South Bend, IN
Update 9 Day ago
- Familiarity with The Salvation Army’s Social Services in general and Christmas Assistance programs specifically.
- Assist clients with Christmas Assistance applications.
- Review required documentation for accuracy
- Communicate clearly & effectively
- Be empathetic and non-judgmental
- Assist with data entry as needed
- Complete interviews and paperwork for the Adopt A Family program
- Conduct phone interviews with clients selected to participate
- Complete the adoption reports in a timely manner using detail-oriented and professional language
- Assist with a variety of duties for the Angel Tree program
- Volunteer coordination
- Data entry & management
- Interact with community members in a warm & friendly manner
- Pick up donations from community sites
- Organize and sort donated packages
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks as assigned including, but not limited to:
- Unload truck deliveries
- Pack food boxes
- Sort toys
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in social services preferred
- Committed to upholding confidentiality rules & regulations
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Able to generalize and apply instructions to a variety of work-related situations
- Able to independently identify tasks needed to be completed
- Able to reason and problem solve
- Able to ask for assistance
- Consistently reliable and punctual
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to multi-task
- Demonstrated flexibility
- Use good coping skills
- Able to work with diverse populations, including:
- Racial & ethnic diversity
- Socio-economic backgrounds
- Personality differences
- Clearance of background check
- Participate in Safe From Harm and other required trainings
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Spanish language proficiency preferred, but not a requirement
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to kneel, squat, bend, lift, climb, and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to grasp, push, and pull objects and reach overhead
- Ability to lift and carry at least 20 lbs.
- Conform to established dress code regulations
Qualified individuals must be able to perform the essential duties of the position with or without accommodations. A qualified person with disability may request a modification or adjustment to the job or wok environment in order to meet the physical requirements of the position. The Salvation Army will attempt to satisfy requests as long as the accommodation needed is reasonable and no undue hardship would result.
- Position Limitations
- This position is seasonal and therefore will not continue for more than 90 days past the date of hire.
- The individual shall not fail to accurately represent the mission or teachings of The Salvation Army.
- The individual shall not fail to keep the Supervisor informed of all critical issues relating to his/her area of responsibility.
- This individual will not commit Army resources which have not been approved or allocated.
- This position is covered by Workers’ Compensation Insurance while on the job, but individual is limited to coverage unless he/she cooperates in properly reporting all work-related injuries or accidents to the supervisor immediately.
- The position is not eligible for and does not accrue unemployment benefits, as The Salvation Army does not participate in unemployment compensation insurance.