carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Petco is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Petco is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Store Leader (Manager) - Store 1403 - Temple, TX Companies Petco in Temple, TX in January 2018 in Temple, TX begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Store Leader (Manager) - Store 1403 - Temple, TX Companies Petco in Temple, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Temple, TX. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Store Leader (Manager) - Store 1403 - Temple, TX Companies Petco in Temple, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Temple, TX below..
Store Leader (Manager) - Store 1403 - Temple, TXCompany Petco
Location Temple, TX
Update 4 Day ago
From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you'll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
Oversee the daily operation and management of a Petco store to ensure it meets profitability projections. Supervise, manage, train and develop subordinate managers and hourly store personnel in all areas and functions required to run the store efficiently and to Petco standards. Ensure all associates provide quality customer service to satisfy the needs of Petco customers. Ensure merchandise is properly priced, displayed, and stocked according to inventory levels appropriate for the store. Complete and submit accounting, inventory management, and payroll paperwork in a timely manner. Ensure all expenses are maintained within budgeted levels. Guarantee the store's appearance adheres to company standards and safety protocol. This job is composed of a variety of tasks, that are covered by general operating procedures but also require extensive individual judgment to ensure successful operation of the store. Responsibilities will vary depending on the store size and location, the number of specialty departments, the sales volume, number of employees and the management structure in the Region.
Essential Job Duties:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Responsible for managing employees which includes recruiting, reviewing job applications, and interviewing job applicants, checking references, conducting pre-employment background checks, hiring and training. Demonstration of exemplary customer service skills and tutoring of store personnel on Company standards.
- Expected to hear and resolve all manner of complaint including employee complaints and non-routine customer complaints, including complaints about associates.
- Complete and submit all account, inventory management and payroll reports accurately and on time. Reconciliation of daily grooming reports.
- Make decisions regarding damaged or discontinued merchandise. This includes evaluating and coordinating products to be returned to vendors for repair, refund or replacement and determining disposition of products that cannot be returned. Manage and control ongoing Shrink concerns and ensure that all store management and associates understand their roles and responsibilities reducing Shrink.
- Ensure the health and well being of livestock by providing the correct care in accordance with the established Petco standards, policies and procedures. Responsible for providing safety of customers, employees, livestock and property. Provide directions for changes needed in store set up and/or required clean-up to correct hazardous situations.
- Responsible for handling cash counting, supervision of cashiers and cash register service to maximize customer service and minimize loss of assets. Ensure that sufficient precautionary steps are taken to reduce exposure to refund fraud – including working and reviewing regularly the DLPR and Daily Cashier’s Reports.
- Ensure that the store is opened and closed in accordance with policies and procedures, especially those relating to safety and security.
- Manage store merchandising and independently make or participate in making decisions regarding store layout and displays, to enhance visual presentation of store and sales.
- Coordinate and assign routine housekeeping tasks as required to maintain the professional image, appearance and cleanliness of the store.
- Market the store and its products. Oversee planning of in-store and community events.
The majority of job duties are conducted indoors, although occasional merchandise stocking, customer carry-outs, and bank deposits will require that an employee leave the store briefly. A limited amount of travel will be required.
In addition to a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED), an applicant must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the areas of mathematics, basic accounting relationships, analysis and problem-solving skills. Excellence in communication and computer skills is also required.
One or more years of management experience or the equivalent is required, while previous retail management experience is preferred. A working knowledge of general business practices is highly desirable, as are strong organizational skills. A qualified applicant will possess an aptitude for demonstrating basic sales techniques and the ability to instruct others in their application. In addition to having a professional appearance and demeanor, the applicant must also demonstrate a keen and genuine interest in all kinds of animals. Must be licensed to operate a motor vehicle.