carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. University of California San Francisco is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; University of California San Francisco is open up intended for new location since Position as Social Worker Associate Companies University of California San Francisco in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 with San Francisco, CA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Social Worker Associate Companies University of California San Francisco in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout San Francisco, CA. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Social Worker Associate Companies University of California San Francisco in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in San Francisco, CA below..
Social Worker AssociateCompany University of California San Francisco
Location San Francisco, CA
Update 4 Day ago
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY SFGH
SFGH is dedicated to providing services that integrates medical, psychiatric, and addiction treatment. SFGH is the largest provider of acute psychiatric care and the only San Francisco provider of psychiatric emergency care.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences.
• BA/BS degree in Social Work or related field and one year of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of mental illness or criminal justice case management
• Case Management experience
• Experience working with individuals actively involved in the criminal justice system
• Experience doing community based case management and the ability to do outreach including to SRO hotels
• Experience working with severely mentally ill adults, the homeless and dual diagnosed populations
• Understanding of mental health issues and sensitivity toward mental health clients
• Ability to work with clients and program staff from diverse cultural and social class backgrounds
• Ability to obtain San Francisco County Jail Clearance through the San Francisco Sheriff’s Department
• Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with others. Ability to work in a high stress, high volume area and work well under pressure and with deadlines. Ability to follow oral and written instructions accurately, and be detailed oriented. Able to efficiently prepare written summaries of activities, set priorities and complete reports within required timeframes. Knowledge of medical and/or psychiatric terminology
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work as a team member in a culturally diverse setting
• Demonstrated excellent attendance and reliability
• A preliminary job offer and assignment may be extended pending successful background clearance
Note: Physical/health screening, fingerprinting and background check required.
• Experience working at UCSF
• Prior related UC experience