carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Grifols is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Grifols can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Donor Center Technician Companies Grifols in Glendale, AZ 85301 in January 2018 throughout Glendale, AZ 85301 start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Donor Center Technician Companies Grifols in Glendale, AZ 85301 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Glendale, AZ 85301. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Donor Center Technician Companies Grifols in Glendale, AZ 85301 in January 2018 January 2018 in Glendale, AZ 85301 below..
Donor Center TechnicianCompany Grifols
Location Glendale, AZ 85301
Update 7 Day ago
Nos comprometemos a fomentar el aprendizaje continuo y el desarrollo y crecimiento profesional. Como empresa dedicada a mejorar la salud y el bienestar de las personas, buscamos profesionales con talento que quieran unirse a una compañía global, en un ambiente de trabajo estimulante y gratificante.
Donor Center Technician DCT
Primary responsibilities for role
- Conducts pre-donation medical screening in accordance with established guidelines.
- Determines Hematocrit (HCT) and Protein via finger stick and use of the hematastat and refractometer.
- Promotes customer satisfaction through appropriate interaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Assesses donor suitability and engages in set-up, monitor, and disconnect procedures of the plasmapheresis machine and donors.
- Provides appropriate feedback to ineligible donor candidates.
- Ensures all donor screening information is complete and accurate prior to donation.
- Ensures donor confidentiality.
- Effectively communicates donor medical information to Medical Staff.
- Establishes and maintains donor files in an organized and efficient manner.
- Maintains accurate and thorough documentation of necessary records.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, organized and efficient work area, including maintaining supplies necessary to perform job duties.
- Disposes of all contaminated disposable equipment.
- Builds rapport with donors to ensure overall customer satisfaction with the center to support long-term donation.
- Performs general administrative duties, including greeting donors in a friendly manner, answering phones, and assisting center management as needed.
- Learns and maintains through familiarity and compliance with all state and federal regulations, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved Standard Operating Procedure Manual, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and internal company procedures.
- Maintains and ensures proper sanitation and cleaning of equipment and work areas between donors.
May assist, plan and participate in marketing programs, community service activities, mentoring, training, facility care and continuous improvement activities.
High School diploma or GED. Obtains required state licensures or certifications where applicable.
Typically requires no previous related experience.
Occupational Demands Form # 76: Work is performed in a plasma center. Exposure to biological fluids with potential exposure to infectious organisms. Exposure to electrical office and laboratory equipment. Exposure to extreme cold below 32 degrees F while working in plasma freezer. Personal protective equipment required such as protective eyewear, garments, gloves and cold-gear. Work is performed standing for 4 to 6 hours per day. Bending and twisting neck and waist for 1-2 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Ability to make precise coordinated movements, of the fingers to grasp and manipulate objects. Frequent foot movement; may infrequently squat, crouch or sit on one's heels. May walk up to 1-2 hours per day. Light lifting of 15lbs.on occasion, lifting from 25 to 35 lbs from 1-2 hours per day, with a maximum lift of 50lbs. May reach below shoulder height. Hearing acuity essential. Color perception/discrimination, near vision and far vision correctable in one eye to 20/30 and to 20/100 in the other eye. Able to comprehend and follow instructions to complete assigned tasks. must possess the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Must perform within the guidance of both oral or written instructions.
Localización: NORTH AMERICA : USA : AZ-Glendale