carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. PolyOne Corporation is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; PolyOne Corporation will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Healthcare Business Development Manager Companies PolyOne Corporation in Minneapolis, MN in January 2018 inside Minneapolis, MN start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Healthcare Business Development Manager Companies PolyOne Corporation in Minneapolis, MN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Minneapolis, MN. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Healthcare Business Development Manager Companies PolyOne Corporation in Minneapolis, MN in January 2018 January 2018 in Minneapolis, MN below..
Healthcare Business Development ManagerCompany PolyOne Corporation
Location Minneapolis, MN
Update 7 Day ago
- Broad knowledge of Engineered Compounds including thermoplastic urethanes (TPU) polefins, nylons, specialty engineered thermoplastics (ETPs) and thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs).
- Strong skills working collaboratively in a matrix organizational structure with the ability to effectively influence functional areas.
- Proven track record of selling value and penetrating high/wide/deep with the decision makers and influencers in healthcare device manufacturer organizations.
- Strong performance in commercial excellence tools: strategic account plan development, optimizing the sales funnel, articulating value propositions and driving material specification selling.
- Must be an excellent communicator both written and oral.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with Tableau and Salesforce.com are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering or another technical area of study.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Healthcare industry segment, preferably with thermoplastic materials expertise.