carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. McKesson is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; McKesson is open up intended for new location since Position as Account Manager - Memphis, TN Companies McKesson in Memphis, TN in January 2018 with Memphis, TN begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Account Manager - Memphis, TN Companies McKesson in Memphis, TN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Memphis, TN. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Account Manager - Memphis, TN Companies McKesson in Memphis, TN in January 2018 January 2018 in Memphis, TN below..
Account Manager - Memphis, TNCompany McKesson
Location Memphis, TN
Update 5 Day ago
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers vital branded and generic pharmaceuticals, as well as over-the-counter products, to more than 40,000 customers in three primary segments: retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
We base our distribution excellence on electronic order processing, asset management tools, a commitment to Six Sigma methodology, order accuracy and supply chain safety. We work with our customers on solutions - including supply management technology, world-class marketing programs, managed care and repackaging products and services - that help them meet their business and quality goals. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
As the nation’s largest pharmaceutical distributor, US Pharmaceutical is committed to driving total pharmacy health for customers and ensuring that customers receive the right drug at the right time, every time. This commitment is underpinned by McKesson’s focus on providing customers with the industry’s highest product availability, intelligent ordering capabilities and unmatched service accuracy.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson U.S. Pharmaceutical is in current need of a McKesson Health Systems Account Manager to manage the TN, AR, and MS territory. Candidates must be located in the Memphis, TN area.
The Account Manager is a field sales management position for MHS. The Account Manager will:
- Increase sales volume within existing business through account penetration and secures new business.
- Provide world class customer service to specific IHN's, large Health System customers, clinics, HMO's and other healthcare providers within an area.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention through consistent, productive account calls.
- Be responsible for up selling programs, services, and value added technologies into current customer base.
- Actively interacts with Distribution Center Management, Credit/Inventory/Operations Departments on behalf of customers.
- Act as a liaison between customers and our Distribution Centers. Plans, organizes and executes State Health Systems Pharmacists meetings at least twice a year.
- Participate in sales team presentations where appropriate to further enhance business growth opportunities, improve selling skills, and gain knowledge about the customer base.
- Represent the company by consistently demonstrating the understanding and modeling of McKesson's ICARE shared principles.
- Stay abreast of and learns about all new technical applications, products, programs, and services available to customers in the territory and for applying or utilizing them whenever appropriate or timely.
- Experience in field sales, healthcare expertise preferred
- 2+ years sales experience
- 2+ years B2B sales experience
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record is required
- Ability to travel 80%; primarily day travel by car with a few overnights per month
- Bachelor level degree completed or equivalent experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- CRM experience, Salesforce.com a plus
- 340B experience or knowledge a plus
- Leadership and sales skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and relationship skills
- Business acumen and financial analytical skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Effective selling and/or customer service skills
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to effectively manage conflict
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, finance or business is preferred
- Ability to travel extensively by Car
- General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please Primary Location : United States-Tennessee-Memphis Job : Sales/Client Management Organization : McKesson Pharmaceutical Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Job Type : Full-time Day Job Travel : Yes, 75 % of the Time Job Posting : Sep 12, 2017