carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. CSL Plasma is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, CSL Plasma will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Paramedic OR Nurse - LPN, LVN or RN (Medical Staff Associate) Companies CSL Plasma in Baytown, TX 77520 in January 2018 in Baytown, TX 77520 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Paramedic OR Nurse - LPN, LVN or RN (Medical Staff Associate) Companies CSL Plasma in Baytown, TX 77520 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Baytown, TX 77520. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Paramedic OR Nurse - LPN, LVN or RN (Medical Staff Associate) Companies CSL Plasma in Baytown, TX 77520 in January 2018 January 2018 in Baytown, TX 77520 below..
Paramedic OR Nurse - LPN, LVN or RN (Medical Staff Associate)Company CSL Plasma
Location Baytown, TX 77520
Update 7 Day ago
1 Promotes positive customer relations with all donors.
2 Conducts confidential and effective interviews with donors to obtain necessary information regarding suitability to donate plasma.
3 In conjunction with the Center Medical Director and/or Center Physician responds to medically related questions from staff including donor suitability and provides information to staff on medically related issues.
4 Performs medical history reviews and health assessments on donors. Assesses results of donor screening and laboratory tests to determine initial and continuing donor suitability.
5 Notifies and counsels donors regarding reactive test results. Refers donors to community facilities for follow-up and counseling.
6 Explains informed consent to applicant donors. This includes explanation of procedures, hazards and potential adverse events; explanation of immunization schedules, dose and antibody response; providing clear opportunity for donor to refuse participation; obtaining signature and date certifying informed consent.
7 Handles medical emergencies at the Center by providing routine care as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); elevates situations to Center Physician or local medical service providers as required. Periodically checks emergency kits to assure supplies are present and in-date.
8 Reviews test results and determines continued donor suitability. Follows SOPs regarding acceptable ranges of four-month required test (PE/STS) reports. Maintains knowledge of and apply all rules regarding four-month approvals and grace periods.
9 Assess signs and symptoms a donor may exhibit that may result in the inability to continue donating.
10 Manages employee hepatitis B and influenza immunization program, including administration of immunizations.
11 Understands the policies and procedures associated with hyper immune programs at the center where applicable, and oversees donor immunization programs. Reviews antibody titer results as required. Maintains awareness of appropriate immunization schedule for each antigen.
12 Ensures the accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in the SOPs.
13 Maintains clean efficient work environment, and ensures sufficient operating supplies and forms are available as needed. Follows all Health Safety & Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. Promotes safety in all actions. May conduct routine audits of these internal procedures and documentation.
14 Maintains confidentiality of all personnel, donor and center information.
15 May be cross-trained in other areas to meet the needs of the business.
16 Bilingual skills may be required, at the discretion of the organization, to meet the needs of the business.
17 Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Graduation from a paramedic, nursing, physician assistant, chiropractic, medical school or naturopathic medical training program
- If graduation is from a foreign allopathic or osteopathic medical school, must also currently be licensed as a physician or state certification as an emergency medical technician
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a health care environment
- Experience in a plasma or whole blood collection center or other regulated environment preferred
- Ability to make and analyze a physical assessment of heart, lung sounds, signs of drug use, etc.
- Ability to instruct donors, staff and community regarding the benefit of plasma donation programs
(physical & mental requirements)
- Ability to make decisions, which have moderate impact on immediate work unit.
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions
- Must be able to see and speak with customers and observe equipment operation
- Occasionally perform tasks while standing and walking up to 100% of time
- Examine and assess the skin and other abnormalities through sight, touch and smell
- Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity
- Occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
- Frequently exposed to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to blood borne pathogens
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing specific tasks or in certain areas
- Required to work overtime and extended hours to support center operational needs
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub Type: Regular