carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. University of Maryland University College is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; University of Maryland University College can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Assistant Director, Finance & Administration Companies University of Maryland University College in Adelphi, MD in January 2018 throughout Adelphi, MD start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Assistant Director, Finance & Administration Companies University of Maryland University College in Adelphi, MD in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Adelphi, MD. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Assistant Director, Finance & Administration Companies University of Maryland University College in Adelphi, MD in January 2018 January 2018 in Adelphi, MD below..
Assistant Director, Finance & AdministrationCompany University of Maryland University College
Location Adelphi, MD
Update 5 Day ago
Assistant Director, Finance & Administration
Office of Institutional Advancement
Exempt, Regular, Full-Time, Pay Grade 2.1
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) seeks an Assistant Director, Budget Administration in the Office of Institutional Advancement. The Assistant Director is responsible for providing support for the day-to-day administration and management of financial and business operations of the Office of Institutional Advancement.
The working title for this position is Assistant Director, Budget Administration, however, the classification title is Assistant Director, Administration and Budget.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manages all state and University System of Maryland Foundation (USMF) budget accounts (including monitoring and reconciling all expenditures, encumbrances, commitments, and revenues and maintaining current balances while assuring adherence to all policies regarding activity on the accounts). Serves as the primary liaison with USMF, Financial Aid, and other UMUC internal areas to ensure appropriate procedures for disbursement of funds are observed. Creates and implements internal controls for proper disbursement procedures.
- Manages departmental budgets for Institutional Advancement, Alumni Relations and Career Services. Management includes monitoring and authorizing payments; authorizing funds to be moved; requisition and receipt processing; review and approval of expenses; review and management of Schedule C funds
- Oversees and provides reporting of expenditures/revenues and advises the Vice President of problem areas and recommends solutions; prepares budget amendments and maintains all financial records for IA. Develops and implements operating policies and procedures for budget approvals and budget reporting. Provide budget forecasts and works with department heads in IA to develop annual working budgets.
- Leads the administrative team for the Office of Institutional Advancement. The Administrative team is primarily responsible for providing office and scheduling support to members of the IA staff, assisting with staff meeting and events planning and logistics, recruitment and supervision of student workers, and database maintenance, cleanup and management of the alumni and IA constituent records.
- Develops and implements reporting systems for both grant and USMF accounts and disseminate monthly and quarterly reports, respectively, to PIs and account business contacts. Works with constituent departments to ensure both the spending down of grant and donor funds and compliance with federal and state laws and donor intent. Provides reporting information necessary for USM Foundation accounts including information for stewardship activities.
- Directs and maintains comprehensive listings for both foundation accounts and grants that includes purpose, date of implementation/expiration, administrator/PI, and original donor.
- Acts as the primary contact with UMUC’s Office of Procurement or USMF to develop/review proposals between vendors and UMUC or USMF and ensures executed agreements are appropriately fulfilled
- Manages all financial sponsorships that the University supports, which includes but is not limited to ensuring all benefits are received.
- Works closely with the Gift Administration team members. Develops and implements strategies for improving gift acceptance and administration policies and procedures. Serves as gift processing backup and assists in managing the foundation account and allocation data in the donor database. Reconciles the account and allocation data so that it corresponds to the account data as recorded in Financial Edge. Ensure supporting fund documentation is maintained electronically and systematically.
- Leads the process with Associate Vice President of Donor Relations and Special Projects and fundraisers to develop, seek approval, disseminate, and maintain all Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs) for Institutional Advancement
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Grants management experience is highly preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Financial Edge is also preferred
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY & WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
All submissions should include a cover letter and résumé. UMUC offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, such as tuition remission, generous leave and healthcare. For detailed benefits information, please visit: https://careers.umuc.edu/benefits.html .
The University of Maryland University College (UMUC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMUC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions. If you are an external candidate, you are required to create an account prior to completing your application. Passwords for external accounts must contain 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character . Please remember this password, as it will be required to check on the status of your application or to apply to additional jobs.