carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. City & County of San Francisco is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; City & County of San Francisco is open up intended for new location since Position as Public Information Officer Companies City & County of San Francisco in San Francisco, CA 94103 in January 2018 with San Francisco, CA 94103 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Public Information Officer Companies City & County of San Francisco in San Francisco, CA 94103 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout San Francisco, CA 94103. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Public Information Officer Companies City & County of San Francisco in San Francisco, CA 94103 in January 2018 January 2018 in San Francisco, CA 94103 below..
Public Information OfficerCompany City & County of San Francisco
Location San Francisco, CA 94103
Update 4 Day ago
1312 Public Information Officer - Marketing Specialist
Office of Communication/Educational Placement Center
Who We Are
The San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) is California’s seventh largest school district. Every year, more than 55,000 students, speaking more than 44 documented languages, have powerful learning experiences in the 130 public schools within the City and County of San Francisco. We aim to provide each student with an equal opportunity to succeed by promoting intellectual growth, creativity, self-discipline, cultural and linguistic sensitivity, democratic responsibility, economic competence, and physical and mental health so that each student can achieve his or her maximum potential. We value access and equity, student achievement, and accountability.
What It Means to Work Here
When you join our team at SFUSD you can expect to be part of an inclusive, innovative and equity-focused organization that approaches public education as a social justice movement, requiring broad collaboration across an array of strategic partners. In 2014 SFUSD created an inspiring statement, Vision 2025 , which captures our aspirations and vision for the future of public education in San Francisco. Alongside the District’s strategic plan , Transform Learning. Transform Lives. SFUSD is reimagining how public education will change over the next decade to meet the dynamic future of San Francisco. As a CORE district, SFUSD is also a leader in critical systems change for more comprehensive school accountability and innovations that help strengthen the instructional core, which is the foundation of our strategic plan and Vision 2025.
Who We Want
We want talented people from diverse backgrounds and experiences, who are inspired by our mission steeped in equity, and who are motivated to unleash our children’s potential. We want people who are strong collaborators, skilled communicators, problem solvers and who are comfortable in a community of continuous learning.
As the 1312 Public Information Officer - Marketing Specialist you will work under the direction of the Chief Communications Officer and the Executive Director of the Educational Placement Center to administer a public information program for SFUSD focused on raising the profile of SFUSD schools and programs. You will work across district departments and school sites to develop and execute integrated marketing in support of robust and diverse school enrollment. You will Organize integrated marketing campaigns, produce and place outreach and information materials related to schools and enrollment, and mobilize diverse community stakeholders in support of SFUSD.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns aimed at increasing on-time enrollment applications, school diversity and greater demand for historically under-enrolled schools.
- Provide training and support to “market-ready” schools as they develop and implement student and family recruitment strategies.
- Facilitate the production of key enrollment related outreach materials, web based information and events in conjunction with staff from the Educational Placement Center.
- Collaborate with parent organizations and community based organizations to mobilize grassroots support for robust and diverse school enrollment.
- Design and produce branding and publicity for market-ready schools appealing to targeted populations.
Knowledge of: marketing/communication strategies; English grammar; design fundamentals; branding and project management.
Ability to: tell stories visually and in writing; organize multiple assignments and projects for self and other; facilitate meetings and conversations with diverse community stakeholders; coordinate work and functions with other offices, programs or sections; extract and process information; prepare clear, accurate and well-organized fact sheets, web content and other documents; speak clearly and concisely in order to effectively express ideas and communicate information to a variety of individuals and groups; work independently, prioritize work appropriately, and manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment; listen, ask appropriate questions and effectively elicit information; establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and the general public.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in public relations, journalism, English, mass communications, public administration, public policy or a related field.
- Two (2) years of professional experience in public affairs, public information, editorial, newspaper, magazine, radio, television, public relations social media, digital engagement, advertising or similar work involving collection and dissemination of news and information wherein the preparation or direction of informational material for mass media on the development of public information program was a major part of the position
- Additional experience as described above may be substituted for the required degree on a year-for-year basis (up to a maximum of 2 years). Thirty (30) semester units or forty-five (45) quarter units equal one year.
- Possession of a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in public relations, journalism, mass communications or a closely related field may substitute for one (1) year of the required experience.
- Baccalaureate degree preferably with major coursework in journalism, marketing, business, communications, or education.
- Bilingual with proficiency in Spanish or Chinese.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
Essential functions require the ability to lift thirty (30) pounds.
What We Offer
SFUSD offers a competitive salary of $69,937 - $84,977 annually commensurate with experience in a similar position. We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including dental and vision plans, a defined benefit pension plan, disability, life insurance, flexible spending account options and vacation time. We also offer an inclusive and equity-centered environment where we encourage staff to bring their whole selves to work.