carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. American Lung Association is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; American Lung Association will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Coordinator, Southern Colorado Clean Cities (CO #1718-35) Companies American Lung Association in Denver, CO in January 2018 inside Denver, CO begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Coordinator, Southern Colorado Clean Cities (CO #1718-35) Companies American Lung Association in Denver, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Denver, CO. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Coordinator, Southern Colorado Clean Cities (CO #1718-35) Companies American Lung Association in Denver, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Denver, CO below..
Coordinator, Southern Colorado Clean Cities (CO #1718-35)Company American Lung Association
Location Denver, CO
Update 5 Day ago
- Bachelor's degree in health education, public policy, environmental studies, or related field.
- Experience working in non-profit setting on program development and management, education and outreach, and advocacy.
- Knowledge of air quality issues as well as alternative fuels is preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of demonstrated experience with petroleum reduction measures in transportation and familiarity with the Department of Energy Clean Cities Program.
- Experience with budget management, generating reports, liaising with federal agencies, logistical coordination of stakeholder groups, meetings, agendas and minutes is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- A problem-solver with leadership experience
- Valid driver's license and daily access to a vehicle for field work.
- Flexibility in dealing with organizational growth and change.
- Consistent with its mission, the American Lung Association maintains a smoke-free work place, all employees must abstain from tobacco use in any form.
Please send or e-mail letter of application and resume with salary requirements to (include job title in subject of email):
Human Resources Department
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association is dedicated to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V