carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Edmentum Inc is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Edmentum Inc will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Virtual English Teacher Companies Edmentum Inc in Indianapolis, IN in January 2018 inside Indianapolis, IN begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Virtual English Teacher Companies Edmentum Inc in Indianapolis, IN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Indianapolis, IN. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Virtual English Teacher Companies Edmentum Inc in Indianapolis, IN in January 2018 January 2018 in Indianapolis, IN below..
Virtual English TeacherCompany Edmentum Inc
Location Indianapolis, IN
Update 5 Day ago
We are seeking a Virtual Teacher certified to teach secondary English in Indiana.
The Virtual English Teacher is responsible for providing an educational atmosphere where learners have the opportunity to fulfill their potential and for organizing and implementing an instructional program that results in students achieving academic success in accordance with District and state policies and laws. The Virtual Teacher is a highly qualified instructional teacher responsible for the delivery of specified course content in an online, virtual environment. This is a 12-month virtual teaching position that can be located anywhere within the US.
Here is what you'll do:
- Acquaint students to their coursework and communicating course and school requirements.
- Maintain a full load of students in certified content area (250 students)
- Employ synchronous and asynchronous tools to supplement course content.
- Support the Academy’s Live Help program.
- Maintain availability to students and parents between 8am and 5pm Monday- Friday.
- Conduct Live Lessons with students on essential learning topics for each course in content area.
- Create Learning Resources to promote student learning for each course in content area.
- Track student progress and help students stay on pace to complete class by class end date.
- Conference with parents of struggling students by phone or online
- Grade student work and enter grades into an online grade book in a timely manner.
- Contribute to and complete student report cards.
- Communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents as needed.
- Respond to student messages and discussions in a timely manner within school guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Three years or more of classroom teaching experience with one year of online teaching experience
- IN state teaching certification in English and experience teaching in this subject
- Teaching certification for 7-12 required
- Meet highly qualified teacher requirements
- Strong content and subject matter knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other online tools
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule