carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Green Oaks Senior Living is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Green Oaks Senior Living can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Life Enrichment Specialist Companies Green Oaks Senior Living in Libertyville, IL in January 2018 within Libertyville, IL begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Life Enrichment Specialist Companies Green Oaks Senior Living in Libertyville, IL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Libertyville, IL. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Life Enrichment Specialist Companies Green Oaks Senior Living in Libertyville, IL in January 2018 January 2018 in Libertyville, IL below..
Life Enrichment SpecialistCompany Green Oaks Senior Living
Location Libertyville, IL
Update 9 Day ago
Green Oaks Senior Living community is anticipated to open summer of 2017 and is part of Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. We are considered a leader and innovator in senior living. Ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers, the privately held company owns and operates 33 senior living communities in 12 states from New York to Oregon. Spectrum currently employs a staff of more than 2,500 and oversees more than 3,900 apartments. Celebrating its 12th year of operations, the rapidly growing company has eight communities under construction and will manage 3,700 senior apartment homes by 2017. For more information, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION RC LIFE ENRICHMENT SPECIALIST - FULL TIME
PURPOSE The position is responsible for the daily operations of the community’s Residence Club activity programs in the Assisted Living Department. You will develop, plan and coordinate activities and programs that are varied, reflect the interests, values and beliefs of the residents and provide life-enriching opportunities for residents that participate in this program.
REPORTS TO Director of Fun
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES GENERAL
- A Residence Club LES is responsible for directing the development, implementation, supervision and ongoing evaluation of the Residence Club activities program.
- Plan and direct the Residence Club program of activities and entertainment that enriches the lives of residents and adds fun and excitement to their lives.
- Facilitate the development of the monthly calendar with input from staff and residents and ensure that it is equally balanced with cultural, intellectual, spiritual, social, physical and recreational opportunities. Prepare and submit the calendar, at least 2 weeks in advance, to the Director of Fun and Director of Wellness for review.
- Provide activities directly and coordinate the provision of activities by other persons and volunteers (i.e., ministers, residents, family members, other Team Members, etc.).
- Procure groups, organizations, and individuals to perform for or instruct the Residents as part of the Activity program.
- Develop and manage the Residence Club Trips program and schedule with the Director of Fun.
- Develop the Residence Club Volunteer Program.
- Maintain activities within budgetary limits.
- Drive residents to events as needed.
- Implement and maintain the RC systems and programs in accordance with state regulations and to Spectrum’s standards, policies, and procedures. Ensure the RC Scripted Day Program is maintained.
- Ensure person-centered programming through the typical day structure, resident’s life stories, the structured RESIDENCE CLUB corporate calendar, and an adequate inventory of activity supplies.
- Conduct and facilitate activities for early stage dementia residents.
- Supervise Life Enrichment Assistant and Residence Club Volunteers.
- Must be able to communicate and function in an interdisciplinary team.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, and move frequently during working hours.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. floor to waist, lift 10 lbs. waist to shoulder, lift and carry 40 lbs., and push/pull 40 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents.
TEAM MEMBER EXPECTATIONS
- Preserve and protect the privacy, confidentiality and security of all medical records, proprietary and other confidential information relating to Spectrum Retirement, its residents, Team Members, activities and affiliates, in accordance with all applicable laws (especially HIPAA) and Spectrum policy.
- Promote Spectrum in a positive manner and lead by example, modeling our core values in everyday behavior
- Understand how to approach and communicate with all residents including those who are cognitively impaired.
- Treat residents, family members and other team members with dignity and respect while responding to their needs.
- Maintain and sustain a safe community and workplace.
- Follow Spectrums’ Policies, Procedures, and Manuals.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar position.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working directly with the elderly or individuals with disabilities and or MCI.
- Experience planning and coordinating events.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher, and the use of Internet resources.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- The ability to read, write and communicate with residents.
- Outstanding customer service skills with caring and compassionate behavior towards others.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- activities: 2 years