carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. King County is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; King County can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Community Information and Outreach Manager Companies King County in Seattle, WA in January 2018 in Seattle, WA begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Community Information and Outreach Manager Companies King County in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Seattle, WA. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Community Information and Outreach Manager Companies King County in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Community Information and Outreach ManagerCompany King County
Location Seattle, WA
Update 4 Day ago
This position will join a multi-disciplinary work team within the King County Department of Community and Human Services, Developmental Disabilities Division (DDD) and be responsible for coordinating the development and maintenance of community information, education and outreach services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. These services are provided by a network of organizations that connect parents and families to support, information, education, and resources they need to effectively support their family member with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Individuals interested in joining our team must be committed to racial, social and economic equity for all people in King County. With an equity and social justice lens, the position will assist the Division Director, Assistant Division Director, the County's Board for Developmental Disabilities, individuals, families, providers, and the State Developmental Disabilities Administration in the planning, coordination, and delivery of services and resources to meet the needs of current and future King County residents who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
WHO MAY APPLY: The Department of Community and Human Services values diverse perspectives and life experiences. The Department encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQ, people with disabilities, veterans, and those with lived experiences.
REQUIRED MATERIALS: Candidates who wish to be considered for this position must submit an online King County application and respond to the supplemental questions.
WORK SCHEDULE: This position is exempt and not eligible for overtime. Typical hours are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
- Facilitate and support the coordination and management of the Division's community information, education and outreach system, including the integration of key principles and concepts that align with King County's Equity and Social Justice Strategic Plan.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with government partners, provider agencies, advocacy groups and other community partners to improve the coordination of information, education and outreach activities to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
- Prepare, administer, and manage contracts with community-based service organizations to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements. This includes developing and negotiating agency contracts, developing, tracking and revising program budgets, authorizing agency provider expenditures, and determining the need for contract amendments.
- Develop program/policy recommendations and present recommendations as needed to diverse audiences.
- Work with DCHS program evaluation staff to identify and develop measurement tools or indicators; collect, analyze, and evaluate data to determine effectiveness of programs and provide recommendations for corrective measures.
- Conduct monitoring activities as a team member to assure compliance with federal, state and county requirements, implementation of evidence-based practices, and support for training and technical assistance needs.
- Provide staffing support to the King County Board for Developmental Disabilities, lead board workgroups to allocate funding and other resources for services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and assist with board development.
- Participate in collaborative partnerships across DCHS as needed in the design, development and implementation of the Children's Crisis Outreach Response System expansion initiatives.
- Interact with Division and Department work teams to support cross-systems work and identify opportunities for collaboration with other service systems including behavioral health, juvenile justice, and criminal justice.
- Assist organizations that provide information, education and referral services to strengthen staff cultural competency and increase their capacity to provide appropriate bilingual and bicultural supports to individuals from diverse communities.
- Build agendas and effectively facilitate meetings with providers, governmental professionals, advocacy groups and the general public.
- Draft correspondence and reports for management to use in decision making, policy setting and designing applicable strategies.
- Perform complex research and analysis and write complex analytical or program evaluation reports.
- Respond to politically sensitive inquiries from individuals, families, agency providers, government partners, advocates, and other community members.
- Represent the Division in multi-agency and inter-jurisdictional meetings and community meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills: