carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Fluor Corporation is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Fluor Corporation is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Project Coordinator II Companies Fluor Corporation in Herndon, VA in January 2018 throughout Herndon, VA begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Project Coordinator II Companies Fluor Corporation in Herndon, VA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Herndon, VA. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Project Coordinator II Companies Fluor Corporation in Herndon, VA in January 2018 January 2018 in Herndon, VA below..
Project Coordinator IICompany Fluor Corporation
Location Herndon, VA
Update 4 Day ago
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, submittals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Assist in completing bids and proposals
General filing, office duties and track Building Standard Lists
- Other duties as assigned
- Two (2) years of work-related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Contribute to and promote the use of Fluor's knowledge management portals and communities
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize
- Local candidates preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.