carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Fluor Corporation is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Fluor Corporation will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Project Coordinator II Companies Fluor Corporation in Herndon, VA in January 2018 inside Herndon, VA start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Project Coordinator II Companies Fluor Corporation in Herndon, VA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Herndon, VA. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Project Coordinator II Companies Fluor Corporation in Herndon, VA in January 2018 January 2018 in Herndon, VA below..
Project Coordinator IICompany Fluor Corporation
Location Herndon, VA
Update 7 Day ago
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, submittals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Assist in completing bids and proposals
General filing, office duties and track Building Standard Lists
- Other duties as assigned
- Two (2) years of work-related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Contribute to and promote the use of Fluor's knowledge management portals and communities
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize
- Local candidates preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.