carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. University of Washington is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; University of Washington is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT Companies University of Washington in Seattle, WA in January 2018 throughout Seattle, WA begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT Companies University of Washington in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Seattle, WA. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT Companies University of Washington in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTCompany University of Washington
Location Seattle, WA
Update 9 Day ago
The electrophysiology ARNP/PA will function as a member of the electrophysiology team at Harborview Medical Center (HMC) providing both inpatient and outpatient services. This individual will be responsible for providing the following services:
1. Inpatient and outpatient evaluation of new patients with various cardiac rhythm problems. Facilitating work up and therapeutic procedures including cardiac implanted electronic devices-CIEDs- (pacemakers and implantable defibrillators) and catheter ablation procedures.
2. Outpatient follow up for patients with CIEDs including device interrogations and remote monitoring in the EP Device Clinic; seeing patients in-person, as well as performing remote follow-up device interrogations.
3. Outpatient follow up for patients who have undergone catheter ablation procedures.
4. Assist EP attending physicians in evaluation of un-scheduled “drop-in” patients, who require device interrogation or follow up from EP procedures.
Reports to: HMC Electrophysiology lead physician and HMC Cardiology Section Head with day-to-day reporting to the EP attending physicians.
STANDARDS OF PRACTICE AND PERFORMANCE
1. Assumes major responsibility for the direct care of patients in the outpatient setting as outlined in the job description above and the day-to-day follow up of inpatients with electrophysiology needs. This job will be performed with close collaboration with the attending physicians and cardiology teams at HMC.
2. Works collaboratively with Electrophysiology attending physicians.
3. Provides timely initial assessment, diagnostic evaluation, management, and follow-up of EP patients as appropriate to the specific job task.
4. Participates in the interdisciplinary evaluation, management, and follow-up of patients using appropriate clinical practice guidelines.
5. Collaborates with the Electrophysiology team including physicians, fellows, ARNPs, PAs, RNs, and others to insure coordination and continuity of care for Electrophysiology patients across settings and over time.
6. Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and serves as a resource for staff.
7. Provides patient and/or family centered care by including patient and/or family in health care decision making; providing health education, counseling and referrals to other health professionals and resources.
8. Participates as a key member of the interdisciplinary team through the development of collaborative and innovative practices and evaluation of patient care outcomes. Translating research and other forms of knowledge to improve practice processes and patient outcomes.
9. Evaluates quality outcomes for the Electrophysiology team through participation in the development of quality indicators for catheter ablation and device follow-ups.
10. Provides other duties as requested which are consistent with the advanced practice role.
SCOPE AND HOURS OF WORK
Following a training period of 30 – 90 days (varies depending on background, previous training and experience), the candidate will participate in the inpatient consults work up and management as well as outpatient electrophysiology referral clinics, ICD and pacemaker device follow up clinics. This ARNP/PA will work a full-time schedule and collaborate with attending physician, fellows, residents and other ARNPs/PAs to establish patient care plans and outpatient follow-up. The chosen candidate will be expected to attend Electrophysiology conferences on Tuesday mornings at 7:30 am. They will be encouraged to attend Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery conferences on Wednesday mornings and Cardiology Grand Rounds on Friday mornings.
1. Current and unencumbered Washington State Registered Nurse and ARNP or Physician Assistant License with prescriptive authority.
2. Master’s Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program or applicable degree from PA program.
3. Certification by a national board certifying organization.
4. Proven excellence working in an interdisciplinary collaborative team environment.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and clinical expertise in patient care.
6. Training and/or experience in the provision of inpatient and outpatient care including: initial and ongoing assessment, diagnostic evaluation, and management of patients with significant cardiac disease.
7. 12 months of CCU/ICU/cardiac telemetry ward nursing and/or cardiology ARNP or PA experience preferred.
The University of Washington is a leader in environmental stewardship & sustainability , and committed to becoming climate neutral.
The University of Washington is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.