carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Appalachian Community Services is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Appalachian Community Services will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Qualified Professional IDD Services Companies Appalachian Community Services in Bryson City, NC in January 2018 throughout Bryson City, NC start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Qualified Professional IDD Services Companies Appalachian Community Services in Bryson City, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Bryson City, NC. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Qualified Professional IDD Services Companies Appalachian Community Services in Bryson City, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Bryson City, NC below..
Qualified Professional IDD ServicesCompany Appalachian Community Services
Location Bryson City, NC
Update 12 Day ago
Appalachian Community Services (ACS) provides Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Disability services to individuals, families and communities within the seven Western counties of North Carolina. Our mission is to promote the emotional and physical well being of consumers in a safe and respectful environment. We are committed to providing a wide continuum of services to effectively meet the changing needs within the community.
Appalachian Community Services is currently seeking a candidate to fill our Qualified Professional IDD Services vacancy in Bryson City, North Carolina.
- Qualified Professionals must be able demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities required by the population served. Competence shall be demonstrated by exhibiting core skills including: technical knowledge, cultural awareness, analytical skills, decision-making, interpersonal skills, communication skills and supervision skills.
- Coordinate and monitor services on behalf of the recipient. These services may be provided in any location and may be provided to an individual or a group of individuals. This also includes telephone time with the recipient and collateral contact with persons who assist the recipient in meeting his/her rehabilitation goals.
- Deliver services in various environments, such as homes, schools, jails (for state funds only), homeless shelters, etc.
- Linkage of consumer/family to services/resources, develop and maintain the consumer’s Person Centered Plan, which includes initial development and updates every 90 days. Person Centered Plan must be comprehensive, detailed, accurate and be able to pass all quality assurance checks for content, supporting details, medical necessity, etc.
- QP must arrange and facilitate Person Centered Plan meetings, provide a minimum of two (2) contacts per month with one (1) contact occurring face-to-face with the recipient.
- Facilitate consumer’s access to services through the authorization process by completing all needed paperwork associated with this process. This includes following up with Value Options (or authorizing agency) on a regular basis, being very persistent when necessary to obtain authorizations ensuring that services are provided only when current authorizations are in place.
- Completion of initial and all required ongoing required paperwork.
- Responsible to ensure that services are provided in a manner which meets all applicable regulatory licensure and accrediting regulations.
- Responsible for direct intervention, various skill building activities of daily & community living skills, socialization skills, adaptation skills, symptom management skills, wellness education, substance abuse education, behavior & anger management techniques.
- Responsible for keeping consumer medical record charts up to date in a timely manner.
- Maintains strict confidentiality according to all Federal and State guidelines and requirements.
- Exemplifies personal and professional conduct.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship with employees, medical staff and others.
- Adheres to and supports facility policies, programs and activities.
- Must maintain the flexibility to respond to consumer needs and crisis situations beyond the agencies normal working hours.
- Perform any other job-related duties as specified by supervisor, and inform supervisor immediately when any of the above requirement are not/can not be met.
Basic Job Specifications/Pre-employment Requirements:
- Must have, or acquire during orientation period, knowledge and understanding of privacy ensuring procedures.
- Must have certification, or attain certification during orientation period, for First Aid, CPR, restrictive airways remediation and Blood-Borne Pathogens.
- Must possess normal range of motion and reasonable physical health and strength. Must be able to reach families in homes, which may not be handicap accessible. Must possess visual attention sufficient to read, operate a motor vehicle, and observe family interactive processes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable motor vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage.
- Must have prior knowledge of, or the capacity to learn quickly, routine computer skills and usage of office equipment.
- Must demonstrate ability to get along well with diverse personalities (consumers, community partners, fellow staff, and the general public).
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have strong organization and time management skills.
Experience and Other Preferences:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must not have any substantiated findings of abuse or neglect with the North Carolina Health Care Personal Registry.
- Must divulge any criminal convictions and submit to a criminal background check.
- Preferably have experience working in a team setting.
- Must have the ability to relate positively to children and adults of all ages, races, socioeconomic backgrounds and abilities.
- Preferably have past work experience in social services, education, or a related field.
Educational Requirements All Community Support Qualified Professionals must meet one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a field other than human services with 4 years experience working with the MH/SA/DD population to be served.
- A bachelor’s degree in human services with 2 years experience working with the population served.
- A master’s degree in human services with 1 year experience working with population served.
- A professionally licensed clinician.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
- Case Management: 2 years
- IDD Services: 2 years
Required license or certification: Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
- IDD Services: 2 years
- Case Management: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License