carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Appalachian Community Services is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Appalachian Community Services is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Qualified Professional IDD Services Companies Appalachian Community Services in Bryson City, NC in January 2018 within Bryson City, NC begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Qualified Professional IDD Services Companies Appalachian Community Services in Bryson City, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Bryson City, NC. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Qualified Professional IDD Services Companies Appalachian Community Services in Bryson City, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Bryson City, NC below..
Qualified Professional IDD ServicesCompany Appalachian Community Services
Location Bryson City, NC
Update 8 Day ago
Appalachian Community Services (ACS) provides Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Disability services to individuals, families and communities within the seven Western counties of North Carolina. Our mission is to promote the emotional and physical well being of consumers in a safe and respectful environment. We are committed to providing a wide continuum of services to effectively meet the changing needs within the community.
Appalachian Community Services is currently seeking a candidate to fill our Qualified Professional IDD Services vacancy in Bryson City, North Carolina.
- Qualified Professionals must be able demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities required by the population served. Competence shall be demonstrated by exhibiting core skills including: technical knowledge, cultural awareness, analytical skills, decision-making, interpersonal skills, communication skills and supervision skills.
- Coordinate and monitor services on behalf of the recipient. These services may be provided in any location and may be provided to an individual or a group of individuals. This also includes telephone time with the recipient and collateral contact with persons who assist the recipient in meeting his/her rehabilitation goals.
- Deliver services in various environments, such as homes, schools, jails (for state funds only), homeless shelters, etc.
- Linkage of consumer/family to services/resources, develop and maintain the consumer’s Person Centered Plan, which includes initial development and updates every 90 days. Person Centered Plan must be comprehensive, detailed, accurate and be able to pass all quality assurance checks for content, supporting details, medical necessity, etc.
- QP must arrange and facilitate Person Centered Plan meetings, provide a minimum of two (2) contacts per month with one (1) contact occurring face-to-face with the recipient.
- Facilitate consumer’s access to services through the authorization process by completing all needed paperwork associated with this process. This includes following up with Value Options (or authorizing agency) on a regular basis, being very persistent when necessary to obtain authorizations ensuring that services are provided only when current authorizations are in place.
- Completion of initial and all required ongoing required paperwork.
- Responsible to ensure that services are provided in a manner which meets all applicable regulatory licensure and accrediting regulations.
- Responsible for direct intervention, various skill building activities of daily & community living skills, socialization skills, adaptation skills, symptom management skills, wellness education, substance abuse education, behavior & anger management techniques.
- Responsible for keeping consumer medical record charts up to date in a timely manner.
- Maintains strict confidentiality according to all Federal and State guidelines and requirements.
- Exemplifies personal and professional conduct.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship with employees, medical staff and others.
- Adheres to and supports facility policies, programs and activities.
- Must maintain the flexibility to respond to consumer needs and crisis situations beyond the agencies normal working hours.
- Perform any other job-related duties as specified by supervisor, and inform supervisor immediately when any of the above requirement are not/can not be met.
Basic Job Specifications/Pre-employment Requirements:
- Must have, or acquire during orientation period, knowledge and understanding of privacy ensuring procedures.
- Must have certification, or attain certification during orientation period, for First Aid, CPR, restrictive airways remediation and Blood-Borne Pathogens.
- Must possess normal range of motion and reasonable physical health and strength. Must be able to reach families in homes, which may not be handicap accessible. Must possess visual attention sufficient to read, operate a motor vehicle, and observe family interactive processes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable motor vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage.
- Must have prior knowledge of, or the capacity to learn quickly, routine computer skills and usage of office equipment.
- Must demonstrate ability to get along well with diverse personalities (consumers, community partners, fellow staff, and the general public).
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have strong organization and time management skills.
Experience and Other Preferences:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must not have any substantiated findings of abuse or neglect with the North Carolina Health Care Personal Registry.
- Must divulge any criminal convictions and submit to a criminal background check.
- Preferably have experience working in a team setting.
- Must have the ability to relate positively to children and adults of all ages, races, socioeconomic backgrounds and abilities.
- Preferably have past work experience in social services, education, or a related field.
Educational Requirements All Community Support Qualified Professionals must meet one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a field other than human services with 4 years experience working with the MH/SA/DD population to be served.
- A bachelor’s degree in human services with 2 years experience working with the population served.
- A master’s degree in human services with 1 year experience working with population served.
- A professionally licensed clinician.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
- Case Management: 2 years
- IDD Services: 2 years
Required license or certification: Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
- IDD Services: 2 years
- Case Management: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License