carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Brightwood College is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Brightwood College is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Instructor - Adjunct - Dental Assistant - San Antonio - San Pedro Companies Brightwood College in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 inside San Antonio, TX begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Instructor - Adjunct - Dental Assistant - San Antonio - San Pedro Companies Brightwood College in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside San Antonio, TX. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Instructor - Adjunct - Dental Assistant - San Antonio - San Pedro Companies Brightwood College in San Antonio, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in San Antonio, TX below..
Instructor - Adjunct - Dental Assistant - San Antonio - San PedroCompany Brightwood College
Location San Antonio, TX
Update 4 Day ago
Would you like to work for one of the most progressive companies in the career education industry? Are you excited about giving committed students the skills they need to be successful?
Under general supervision, plans and implements curriculum and educational programs for students within the program. Communicates class content to students so that learning occurs, skills are developed, and students are motivated to learn and achieve their educational objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops the syllabus for each course assigned based on accreditor and department criteria. The syllabus is to include learning objectives expressed in behavioral terms.
- Distributes the syllabus to the Academic Dean, the Program Director and to each student at the first scheduled class session.
- Teaches the depth and scope of class materials as outlined in the syllabus and catalog and relates the instruction to careers and employer expectations.
- Prepare and grades examinations based upon course objectives and published exam schedule and returns all assignments in a timely manner.
- Implements evaluation for outcomes assessment, and achieves established results while maintaining college standards of student satisfaction.
- Works creatively in all classes taught to discourage student withdrawal and maintain satisfactory retention.
- Begin and end each class at the designated times, providing a full period of instruction.
- Leaves the classroom or laboratory clean, organized, and ready for the next user.
- Submits, at the designated time, final grades for all students on the class roster.
- Accurately maintains attendance records in accordance with the Attendance Policy, submits class roster daily, maintains a separate record of attendance and grades that is clearly labeled and turned in at the end of the term.
- Calls all students who are absent and submits written reports of pertinent information to the Program Director.
- Attends faculty meetings, in-service meetings, graduation and other college events as required by the College.
- Dresses professionally in accordance with faculty dress code if onsite.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
- Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education curricula.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Please review “Program Specific Requirements” section for degree and years of service required.
- Where applicable, state or accreditation regulations may require a certain number of year’s occupational experience.
- Some courses and/or programs may require additional credentialing and degrees. Please work with the Academics Department with any questions on these additional requirements.
Program Specific Requirements (If Applicable)
• Must have graduated from a Dental Assistant program with a minimum of two years’ work experience as a Dental Assistant or trained on the job and have a minimum of three years’ work experience as a Dental Assistant.
• Must be a Registered Dental Assistant and meet the TWC Faculty Requirements.
Texas State Faculty Requirements (TWC)
Has an associate degree that:, a) includes satisfactory completion of nine semester credit hours or 12 quarter hours in the course area to be taught and two years of related practical experience within the ten years immediately preceding employment by the school; OR b) instructor has a secondary education that includes a certificate of completion from a recognized postsecondary school for a program with course time of at least 24 semester hours in a relevant course area and four years of related practical experience within the ten years immediately preceding employment by the school; OR
c) instructor has proof of satisfactory completion of secondary education and five years of related practical experience within the ten years immediately preceding