carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Taino Consulting Group is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Taino Consulting Group is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Medical Appointment Clerk Companies Taino Consulting Group in Virginia in January 2018 with Virginia originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Medical Appointment Clerk Companies Taino Consulting Group in Virginia in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Virginia. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Medical Appointment Clerk Companies Taino Consulting Group in Virginia in January 2018 January 2018 in Virginia below..
Medical Appointment ClerkCompany Taino Consulting Group
Update 8 Day ago
Windwalker Group seeks Medical Appointment Clerks to perform services and support for the Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) in the Tidewater, Virginia area.
Windwalker is a fast-growing, Boston-based contractor that provides program management/support and security services to various federal and military clients. Our work typically focuses on the physical, digital and administrative protection of members of the U.S military and their families, and veterans of the armed forces.Responsibilities
SUMMARY: Schedules appointments in Composite Health Care System (CHCS)/AHLTA for primary care, specialty and subspecialty medical care. In addition to scheduling requested appointments, this position will call patients or respond to secure messaging submissions to schedule, reschedule, and/or cancel appointments as needed, to include appointments for consult/referral specialty care within the MTF or at civilian facilities.
- Schedules medical appointments and determines patient eligibility for services from phone calls, secured messaging or other methods used for appointment requests.
- Supports PCM by name processing for appointment and appropriate access to care timeframes during allocation of standard appointment types.
- Maintains appointment schedules using Composite Health Care Systems (CHCS) or AHLTA.
- Validates eligibility through appropriate booking through Defense Eligibility Report System (DEERS). May be required to register patients not already in computer system, such as newborns.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date patient schedules and logs. Utilizes CHCS/AHLTA system tools (detail codes, freezing slots, and TRICARE on-line usage) to facilitate maintenance of appointment slots, rescheduling options or cancellation processing.
- Validates basic CHCS patient demographic information prior to booking appointment for patients. Makes required updates.
- Call patients or responds to secure messaging requests as needed to schedule, reschedule, and/or cancel appointments. Promotes consult/referral specialty medical care within the MTF or at civilian facilities. Provides patient with specific visit instruction.
- Pulls records and files documentation as needed. Confirms medical records are available for upcoming appointments on provider schedules.
- May assist in preparation of patient notices (telephonically or form letter formats) for appointment reminders, no shows, or reschedule/cancellations.
- Receive and electronically deliver telephone messages (t-cons) to PCMs and/or clinic nurses by using CHCS or AHLTA per individual clinic guidelines.
- If in the lead clerk position, attendance to the clinic Access to Care Meeting mandatory for central booking representation.
Mandatory knowledge and skills:
- A fully qualified typist (computer keyboard) with a minimum of 50 WPM is required.
- Speak and understanding the English language.
- Standard office equipment, such as personal computers, copiers, fax machines, and telephone systems.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
Education: High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency. Medical terminology desired.
Experience: At least 6 months of experience in medical office scheduling. Customer Service Training/experience preferred.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: The work is mainly sedentary, but may require walking, bending, standing, and/or carrying of light items such as files, manuals, and medical records.
UNIQUE MILITARY HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS/PROCEDURES:
- Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA)
- Composite Health Care systems (CHCS)
- Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS)