carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. HR Employer Solutions, Inc. is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; HR Employer Solutions, Inc. is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Residential Real Estate Transaction Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant Companies HR Employer Solutions, Inc. in Hoboken, NJ in January 2018 with Hoboken, NJ begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Residential Real Estate Transaction Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant Companies HR Employer Solutions, Inc. in Hoboken, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Hoboken, NJ. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Residential Real Estate Transaction Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant Companies HR Employer Solutions, Inc. in Hoboken, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in Hoboken, NJ below..
Residential Real Estate Transaction Coordinator/ Administrative AssistantCompany HR Employer Solutions, Inc.
Location Hoboken, NJ
Update 6 Day ago
HR EMPLOYER SOLUTIONS seeks a Real Estate Coordinator/Administrative Assistant for a Top Producing Real Estate Agent at a Stable, Reputable Real Estate Company located in Hoboken, NJ.
To perform this job successfully while supporting a Top Producing Real Estate Agent (“Agent”), the ideal candidate must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and be detail-oriented. The candidate must be extremely organized due to volume of work and possess superior customer service skills. The individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and independently. Be able to adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality. There is opportunity for growth and career development in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Answer/screen telephone calls, returns all phone calls and directs the calls accordingly as instructed by Agent
- Maintains Agent’s daily schedule and schedules appointments, meetings and training sessions when needed
- Composes all emails as directed by Agent, monitors incoming emails and maintains computer files and database
- Ensures all faxes received are delivered in a timely manner to Real Estate Agent and communicates effectively on a daily basis
- Processes all credit checks and handles all checking accounts, deposits, and reconciliations and enters all information in QuickBooks
- Prepares all packages for pre-list, listings, file folders and ensures all listings and listing showing instructions are properly posted to Showing time (Appointment Call Center) and ensures thorough review of active file folder
- Handle all data entries, reports, sorts correspondence, composes correspondence to include letters to clients post-closing
- Handle all farm mailings quarterly
- Monitors all pending sales, escrows, closing files with contingencies
- Ensures leases generated are scanned into “dropbox” and posted to an Excel sheet
- Monitors internal key log and updates the log throughout the day and ensures key(s) is/are returned in a timely manner
- Monitor website
- Tends to all office supplies and equipment (postage machine/copier/facsimile/printer) and ensures all areas are maintained, replenished and well kept
- Ensures listing info and fliers are updated where displayed throughout office space
- Responds to general inquiries and provides information as needed
- Maintains Office Policies & Procedures Manual and adheres to duties as assigned by Agent
- College degree highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years’ experience in residential real estate transactions is required for this role
- NJ Real Estate license is a plus
- Working knowledge of Hudson MLS, NJMLS, GSMLS is preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in office-related duties/environment
- Ability to navigate well on a computer
- Handles all duties pertaining to pre-listing clients, listing clients, post-closing, and buyer clients
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented, have a collaborative approach with a positive attitude in a fast pace environment
- Ability to learn other databases, including contract management systems and web-based software, if necessary
Ability to comprehend, be articulate and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask relevant questions to ensure understanding. Ability to effectively present information to an internal group, if needed.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Candidate may be subject to a background check
- Candidate will acknowledge job description by providing signature at time of hire
- Salary is commensurate to experience
- Competitive salary
- Participate in Bonus Incentive Program
- Local candidates only
To be considered for this position, please send your resume (Word format) with salary requirements.
Only candidates providing salary requirements will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hoboken, NJ
- administrative support in residential Real Estate: 3 years
- Real Estate transaction: 3 years