carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. HR Employer Solutions, Inc. is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; HR Employer Solutions, Inc. is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Residential Real Estate Transaction Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant Companies HR Employer Solutions, Inc. in Hoboken, NJ in January 2018 inside Hoboken, NJ begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Residential Real Estate Transaction Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant Companies HR Employer Solutions, Inc. in Hoboken, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Hoboken, NJ. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Residential Real Estate Transaction Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant Companies HR Employer Solutions, Inc. in Hoboken, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in Hoboken, NJ below..
Residential Real Estate Transaction Coordinator/ Administrative AssistantCompany HR Employer Solutions, Inc.
Location Hoboken, NJ
Update 9 Day ago
HR EMPLOYER SOLUTIONS seeks a Real Estate Coordinator/Administrative Assistant for a Top Producing Real Estate Agent at a Stable, Reputable Real Estate Company located in Hoboken, NJ.
To perform this job successfully while supporting a Top Producing Real Estate Agent (“Agent”), the ideal candidate must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and be detail-oriented. The candidate must be extremely organized due to volume of work and possess superior customer service skills. The individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and independently. Be able to adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality. There is opportunity for growth and career development in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Answer/screen telephone calls, returns all phone calls and directs the calls accordingly as instructed by Agent
- Maintains Agent’s daily schedule and schedules appointments, meetings and training sessions when needed
- Composes all emails as directed by Agent, monitors incoming emails and maintains computer files and database
- Ensures all faxes received are delivered in a timely manner to Real Estate Agent and communicates effectively on a daily basis
- Processes all credit checks and handles all checking accounts, deposits, and reconciliations and enters all information in QuickBooks
- Prepares all packages for pre-list, listings, file folders and ensures all listings and listing showing instructions are properly posted to Showing time (Appointment Call Center) and ensures thorough review of active file folder
- Handle all data entries, reports, sorts correspondence, composes correspondence to include letters to clients post-closing
- Handle all farm mailings quarterly
- Monitors all pending sales, escrows, closing files with contingencies
- Ensures leases generated are scanned into “dropbox” and posted to an Excel sheet
- Monitors internal key log and updates the log throughout the day and ensures key(s) is/are returned in a timely manner
- Monitor website
- Tends to all office supplies and equipment (postage machine/copier/facsimile/printer) and ensures all areas are maintained, replenished and well kept
- Ensures listing info and fliers are updated where displayed throughout office space
- Responds to general inquiries and provides information as needed
- Maintains Office Policies & Procedures Manual and adheres to duties as assigned by Agent
- College degree highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years’ experience in residential real estate transactions is required for this role
- NJ Real Estate license is a plus
- Working knowledge of Hudson MLS, NJMLS, GSMLS is preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in office-related duties/environment
- Ability to navigate well on a computer
- Handles all duties pertaining to pre-listing clients, listing clients, post-closing, and buyer clients
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented, have a collaborative approach with a positive attitude in a fast pace environment
- Ability to learn other databases, including contract management systems and web-based software, if necessary
Ability to comprehend, be articulate and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask relevant questions to ensure understanding. Ability to effectively present information to an internal group, if needed.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Candidate may be subject to a background check
- Candidate will acknowledge job description by providing signature at time of hire
- Salary is commensurate to experience
- Competitive salary
- Participate in Bonus Incentive Program
- Local candidates only
To be considered for this position, please send your resume (Word format) with salary requirements.
Only candidates providing salary requirements will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hoboken, NJ
- administrative support in residential Real Estate: 3 years
- Real Estate transaction: 3 years