carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Weill Cornell Medicine is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Weill Cornell Medicine is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Manager, Server Infrastructure Companies Weill Cornell Medicine in New York, NY in January 2018 with New York, NY begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Manager, Server Infrastructure Companies Weill Cornell Medicine in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with New York, NY. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Manager, Server Infrastructure Companies Weill Cornell Medicine in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY below..
Manager, Server InfrastructureCompany Weill Cornell Medicine
Location New York, NY
Update 11 Day ago
- Analyzes and maintains host-based security on both Unix and Microsoft Windows Platform with the use of security tools and best practice. Work with ITS Security Engineers to document and remediate security problems as they arise.
- Establish a cycle of continual service improvement programs with measurable improvement targets encompassing service delivery, staff productivity, efficiency and effectiveness. Improves the team quality by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Develops budgets and review procedure and leads yearly budget development and purchasing process related to services under management.
- Maintains and measures Service Level Agreements through the use of best practice and frameworks such as ITIL.
- Serves as resource for ITS managers regarding complex server related issues and or policies. Keeps abreast of developments in the field, recommends new technology and services to improve efficiencies within WCMC.
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Develop and maintain core infrastructural technical policies relative to virtualization, collaboration and application delivery services to promote replicability, consistency, and continuity.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot core services and thin client utilizing clustering and load balancing services for both WCM and NYP.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
7 years related work experience working with Microsoft Windows; must have thorough knowledge of server and desktop operating systems, including Active Directory (AD), Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), group policy, Domain Name Services (DNS), web servers, thin-client, Storage Area Network (SAN), clustering, load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, application delivery, collaboration suite and security; knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell or related scripting languages within a Windows environment; Unix and networking experience.
Previous experience meeting federal, state or local regulatory requirements within Information Technology, Health Care experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A very high degree of fluency in the Linux operating system, including scripting languages such as bash, ruby or perl.
- Experience building, installing, and configuring a variety of open-source Linux software packages, especially with complex dependencies.
- Strong background in developing trust and confidence in relationships with cross-functional teams; experience coordinating and fulfilling requests for internal external changes.
- Experience with Linux, IBM AIX, SAN, Routers, Switches and Tivoli Storage Manager.
- Experience automating frequent tasks with Powershell Scripting
Licenses and Certifications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Occasional meetings or clinical staff interactions in typical patient care areas may be required though direct patient exposure is not expected. Occasional moving of computer equipment or similar objects up to approximately 50lbs may be required to expedite projects.
Position requires working in an office environment where there some physical discomforts such as dust, dirt, noise and the like are present. Ability to work off-hours and weekends for go-lives, testing and emergencies, as well as light travel between office locations, primarily within NYC is required.
As a member of the Information Technologies and Service Department, you may have exposure and or access to protected health information (PHI) as part of your normal duties. Access to data within systems that contain significant portions of confidential medical records may be necessary to do your job, however, viewing of that information is uncommon and generally incidental.
With regards to HIPAA and protection of patient's privacy, it is the responsibility of each Information and Technology Services employee to limit viewing of PHI to the absolute minimum as necessary to perform assigned duties.
Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that's committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. Our doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies. Located in the heart of the Upper East Side's scientific corridor, Weill Cornell Medicine's powerful network of collaborators extends to its parent university Cornell University; to Qatar, where an international campus offers a U.S. medical degree; and to programs in Tanzania, Haiti, Brazil, Austria and Turkey. Our medical practices serve communities throughout New York City, and our faculty provide comprehensive care at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. At Weill Cornell Medicine, we work together to treat each individual, not just their conditions or illnesses, as we strive to deliver the finest possible care for our patients - the center of everything we do. Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.